To protect

Cover my eyes

Cover my ears

Tell me these words are a lie

It can't be true, that i'm loosing you

The sun can out fall from my sky

Can you hear a heaven cry?

The tears of an angel

''Hiro.. w-what are you doing here.. i-i thought y-you wer--''

''Dead.. you thought i was dead didn't you?'' Lucy slowly nodded as she looked at him from head to toe.

''This must be some other sick joke my imagination is pulling..'' She spoke as she got up. Hiro walked over to her and cupped her cheeks.

''You can feel my hands right?'' He asked with a small smile. Tears started to appear in the corners of Lucy's eyes.

''I-I dont wanna believe you are real.. what if you're not? It'll kill me..'' She cried as she wrapped her arms around her stomich. ''I can't loose someone again.. i don't wanna be hurt anymore..'' Lucy cried softly.

Hiro pulled her down and wiped away the tears which were rolling down her cheeks.

''I'm real Lucy and i'm not gonna loose you. Don't worry you're not alone anymore.'' He said and smiled at her, the smile Lucy had missed. She wrapped her arms around the boy's neck and pulled him closer, holding him thight.

''I-i'm so s-sorry for leaving y-you alone Hiro!'' She cried as she held him close againt her, like she was afraid if she wouldn't he would fanish like Natsu did.

''I'm so sorry!'' She kept saying as the scene of his death kept repeating in her head.

''NATSU!'' Hiro yelled as he janked Natsu by his arm back when he was about to get stabbed.

''What the f*ck are you doing? Why do you keep spacing out?'' He yelled as he waved his hand infront of Natsu's eyes to get his atention.

''NATSU YOU IDI-- oh no..''

''Hior.. what's wrong..?''

''T-take him away, QUICK!'' Hiro yelled as he let go of his arm.

''What? Hiro we are not gonna leave you alone!''

''Lucy please!!''

''NO! I refuse to let yo--'' Lucy was saying but Hiro cut her of by placing his hands on her shoulders and shaking her.

''We don't have much time! Lucy please take him away from here! I'll be fine i promise!''

And with that she left. She took Natsu by his arm and pulled him away from there. Hiro smiled and turned back around.

''That was not a smart move boy.''

''I know..''

''Then why did you do it?''

''To protect my master.''

''Oh, how loyal your family is. It's cute.''

Hiro fell to the ground, gasping for air as he wrapped his arms around his stomich.

''To bad the bloodline stops here.''

''To bad it is yes.'' Hiro managed to say as he felt a sharp pain in his stomich.

''Sleep well.''

---

Yea... that was crappy

IM SO SORRY I WILL DO BETTER NEXT TIME I PROMISEEEEE