You make me feel weak and stong

I'm not cold hearted

I've just been puched to my

limit far too many times

and it's ideal for me to

try not to care at all.

Natsu whas standing infront of the fireplace and stared at the picture above it. It whas a picture of him as a kid with a letter with 'For Igneel.' on it. Natsu sighed and looked at the scarf around his neck.

Lucy whas talking to Levy when she noticed that Natsu whas looking at the picture. She smiled and walked over to him.

''Nice photo isn't it.'' She asked and looked at the phote with a smiled. Natsu looked up and nodded.

''Yea.'' He said.

''Is something wrong Natsu?" Lucy asked curious about what he whas thinking. Natsu nodded slowly.

''Yea, but i'm not gonna bother you with my problams.'' He said and smiled. Lucy crossed her amrs and frowned.

''You can tell me everything, i thought you knew that by now..'' She said and bit her lip.

''I know. It's not that i don't trust you, theire is just nothing you can do for me. No one in Fairy Tail can, not even Makarov.''

It gave Lucy chills when Natsu whas so serious, not exited chills though. She sighed and nodded.

''I understand. But listen to me reallyt good now.'' She begin and turned to him. ''You are not gonna leave us again!'' She said with a worried look in her eyes while she grabbed his shirt.

''Lucy i-''

''NO! I don't want to hear it! You stay here, in Fairy Tail, your home..''

''I can-''

''Natsu pleace just stay here! Everyone wants you to stay here, what are you risking?'' She asked with a small smile. Natsu looked away and ran with his hand throught his pink hair. He then looked at Lucy with a serious expression.

''Lucy i can't be a part of Fairy tail anymore..''

''Ufcore you c-'' Lucy whas cut of by Natsu who had placed his hand h]on her mouth so she coulnd't cut him off anymore.

''Just let me finish. I can't come back because i already have people i have to return to. I know it sounds harch, and it actually is but it's also to dangrous for me to stay here.. Theire is a bountry on my head Luce, if i stay here the same can happen to you.'' Natsu said and looked at Erza with a small smile.

''You found one of the 'WANTED' posters didn't you?" He asked. Erza nodded with an sad expression. Natsu smiled sad and looked at Lucy again, she had a chocked look in her eyes.

''That's why i stopped writing after a while, because i didn't wanted to bring you in dangour. It doesn't matter if i want to return, i can't.'' He said and looked at the ground.

''Natsu-nii, can you come here? We want to talk to you!'' Romeo asked with a big grin on his face. Natsu looked up and nodded while he smiled at Romeo.

''I'm sorry Luce,'' He finally said and smiled at her. It whas a warm smile, a smile she had to miss for two years. He stroke her cheek with his thumb and romoved her hands with his other hand. Then he walked over to Romeo, leaving Lucy all alone by the fire place.

She reached with her hand to her cheek and put her hand on it. She looked at the back of Natsu's head and felt a lump in her throat. She clenged her fist and looked at the ground.

Erza walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. Erza and she became alot more closer those two years. Lucy let a single tear escape while she wrapped her arms around the red haired mage. She squeezed her eyes and coffered her head in Erza's shoulder. Luckaly everyone whas so hiped about Natsu they didn't paid much attantion at this old weak side of her.

''Why can you make me cry like this Natsu? Even if your so honest with me?'' She thought while tears started to roll down her cheeks and Erza walked with her outside.

Natsu watched in the corner of his eye the two girl leave. It still broke his heart to see the love of his life crying over him. He wanted to run to her hug her and kiss her. Tell her he would stay and everything would be alright. But he would only lie to himself, and he coulnd't do that. Not again.

''Lucy are you okey?'' Erza asked and smiled at her friend. Lucy shook her head.

''No. I've been strong for 2 years and then he is just honest with me and i feel like.. like...'' Lucy coffered her eyes and took a few diep breaths.

''Erza i don't want to feel like two years ago anymore! I want to be able to help him, protect him.'' Lucy said with tears in her eyes. Erza smiled sad and pulled her into a hug again.

''I know you want. We all want..'' She said and looked at Gray who whas standing in the intrance of the guild, Wendy and Juvia were standing next to him.

They all knew that Lucy had hold herself strong these past 2 years, but since Natsu returned she had that sad and happy expression on her face. She whas like a time bomb, ready to explode on the right moment. And that moment whas right now, in the arms of someone dear to her.

My chapters are better when i write them when it's 0:11 hahaha,

Well i hope you enjoyed this chapter, i enjoyed witing it :)

song: Kodaline - Big Bad World