Epilogue part 4 90 years later

"Maya you sure that you want to stop?" Glenda asked.

"Yeah, I don't want to keep doing this, all of our kids decided to stop transferring and will all die within the next forty or so years, I don't want to outlive them or our grandbabies," I said.

"But what if they need us?" Glenda asked.

"They won't need us forever Doll, and you can always continue on, I encourage you to if you want, but when I die I don't want you to stop living, we've been through so much together mi amor and I wouldn't trade my life for anything. These last 104 years with you have been amazing they have been the best of our very long lives, and you make me happier than I ever thought possible, our kids have finally found love and while Carley will continue to transfer with Charlotte and their two kids, Elliot, Anthony and Annalise have all found love with normal people, while Annalise's and Anthony's husbands are in on the killing Elliot's wife isn't and Elliot never wanting to hurt someone has decided to not tell her about what we do and they all want to grow old finally, I mean they've been in their 20's and 30's since they were 35 and transferred for the first time, and with Carley and Charlotte transferring within the next month it's the best for the final part of my plan to play through" I said.

"Can you tell me at least part of the plan?" Glenda asked.

"Okay, but you can't get mad with the end result, I want you to remember I asked for it, but I have been recording parts of my life since I was 25, to send to the police and the news station when I die, Chucky knows I've been doing this and thinks the result would be fun, I still need to record the intro but after each transfer, I took a picture of me with the old me but the first time doing a video, I edited out the chant and certain parts here and there," I said.

"Are you sure about this?" Glenda asked.

"I am, but I would like to see our kids one final time, we can have them fly into a hotel where we can visit them in the woods, I don't want the cops being able to link us together," I said.

"Okay, I'll call them to see if they can come in, when do you plan to put this plan forward?" Glenda asked.

"Next year sometime, maybe earlier than that I just want to be able to see the kids one final time," I said.

"But Doll you're still young you have so much to live for," Glenda said, I smiled at her and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I love you, never forget that," I said with a smile.

"I know, I love you too," Glenda said with a smile, when Tiffany, Charles, and Glen came in, Tiffany and Glen put down Chucky and Tiff. We got up and hugged them.

"Hey, welcome back," I said.

"Yeah, good to be back, it seems like it calmed down a bit since Stephanie died," Tiffany said.

"Yeah, that's why we came back, just to keep everyone on their feet as to who and how the killer works, we can't have too big of a break or they start to feel comfortable again," I said.

"How was Arkansas?" Glenda asked.

"It was okay, glad to be gone through," Charles said, I smiled.

"Who wants to have a game of poker?" Glen asked.

"I would love to but I have some things I need to do before the end of the day, so I'll see you all later," I said, they nodded and I left the house, I took out my phone and sent a group chat to the kids 'Hey guys your mom and I are back in Hackensack and would like to see you all as soon as you can get here, but the town can't know we're together as I can't risk them arresting any of you so when you come you'll have to stay in the hotel love you' I hit send and went for a walk for some fresh air. Then my phone buzzed four times 'okay I'll be there by the end of the day I love you too'-Carley, 'me too, love you'- Elliot, 'Same here, and I love you as well'-Anthony, and 'Okay, I was actually on the way so will be there soon, I love you as well'- Annalise. I smiled before turning around and heading back to the house, I went in and everyone was sitting around the table playing poker. I smiled as I stood behind Glenda and watched "the kids will be here in a few hours" I whispered in her ear, I gave a small nibble and I saw the corner of Glenda's lips curve upwards, I smiled as I backed away and observed the game. Everyone decided to go all in, or all or nothing just because I guess, I didn't see why. When everyone showed their cards and Glen flipped the last two cards Glenda won, she jumped up and cheered, I smiled as I watched in amusement, and she came over and kissed me in victory.