41

I woke up at 6, Glenda was asleep so I stood up and got dressed for the day, I put on a red dress and my heels before heading down to the kitchen and making some french toast. As I was flipping the third and fourth pieces Glenda came down, she came over and wrapped her arms around my waist, and gently suckled on my neck "I love you" Glenda mumbled against my neck.

"I love you too mi amor," I said as I put the food on the plate before putting on the five and six pieces. She continued to suck on my neck as I tried to focus on the food, when it was done I put it on the final plate before turning the stove off. I turned around and put my hands around her neck "you little minx" I said pushing her back into the wall, Glenda smiled at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Glenda said innocently.

"Really, this doesn't feel familiar?" I asked as I brought my hand to her underwear and lightly rubbed, her breath hitched and I smiled, I leaned in and gently bit her neck she mewled in response. I backed up and turned back to sink washing the pot, Glenda groaned out and I smiled at her reaction.

"That's not fair," Glenda whined.

"We can't do anything, Carley could come in at any second," I said, turning to look at her as I dried my hands, she pouted, crossing her arms across her chest, and sat down on the chair. I walked over and sat on her lap, and lightly kissed her. I pulled back "I love you, and I'm going to tell you that every day until I die, and when we meet up again I'll continue to tell you because you're the love of my life," I said.

"I love you and I'll do the same, there's no one else I would rather spend eternity with besides you," Glenda said, we heard footsteps so I got up and placed the french toast on the table along with the syrup, forks, and knives. Carley came in and sat down and we all started eating. I heard the bell ring so I got up and went to the door to answer it.

"Hello, we're here to bring some boxes to the airport to be delivered," he said.

"Hey yes they're right here, be careful because some of it is glass," I said, he nodded and started to put them on a hand trolley, after a few trips he had all of the boxes and he left heading to the airport to have them shipped to my house. I closed the door and headed back to the kitchen.

"Who was at the door?" Glenda asked.

"The moving company, they took the boxes and are bringing them to the airport now," I said.

"That's good," Glenda said.

"Yeah, now we're just waiting for the bed and breakfast people to come," I said.

"It's going to be weird not living here anymore," Carley said.

"It'll definitely take a bit of time to get used to it, but when you're older, you can always come back, but it'll probably look much different," Glenda said.

"Yes, it will be your house once you are 18, and until then it'll be rented out for others to live here and the majority of the rent that we get will be put into the saving account for you, and the little bit that isn't will pay for everything it needs to keep the house in our possession," I said.

"I know but it'll also be weird coming back here," Carley said.

"It's completely up to you what you choose to do in the future, we will support you in anything you choose to do," I said.

"Thanks, Maya," Carley said. We put our plates in the sink as we have all finished the food, I washed the dishes while Glenda and Carley left the kitchen. Glenda brought down two suitcases while Carley brought down her bag and a suitcase. Then there was a knock so I answered it.

"Hey we're here to get the furniture," she said.

"Come on in, it'll be $20,000 as agreed upon yesterday," I said, she nodded and passed me ten rolls of bills, I quickly counted through it and came up $5,000 dollars short. "Where's the other $5,000?" I asked.