42

I woke up at 5 and had to untangle myself from Glenda as she was still asleep. I got up, picked a black shirt and jeans before heading to the bathroom, and had a quick shower. When I got out I got dressed and dried my hair, I noticed instead of the straight hair that Rebecca had, it was now more wavy, like my hair, slowly everything that made her her will start to change to be me. The DNA is mine as well as my fingerprints, we had the same eye colour, and any new hair that grows will be black, the physical feature will stay the same as it can't change bone structure, but it should change her skin a little darker to match my skin tone but everyone will believe that it's a tan because it's not a huge drastic change. I headed downstairs to get some breakfast, as I went into the kitchen Tiffany was making breakfast "good morning" I said.

"Good morning, I'm making pancakes, would you like some?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes please," I said as I sat at the bar. "Hey Tiffany, do you think we could switch licence plates for today and tomorrow? I'm worried that Rachel may have memorised ours" I asked.

"Sure sweetface, I'll get Chucky to switch it over when he comes down," Tiffany said.

"Thanks," I said as she gave me a plate of 2 pancakes, I put some syrup on it and started to eat them. When I was done, I put the plate in the sink and headed up to our bedroom. I grabbed our hairbrush, toothbrush, and toothpaste before heading into our bathroom and washing up. I decided to do a waterfall braid so it would seem like I curled it for the style because I don't want to straighten it. I decided that I would do my makeup just because I was in the mood, I did black lipstick, black and silver cut crease with glitter, black eyeliner black lashes. When I was done I headed back downstairs, I had my bag and put my boots on, and put my knife in them.

Chucky came out of the kitchen "ready to go kid?" Chucky asked.

"Yup," I said.

"Chucky already switched them over," Tiffany said.

"Okay thanks," I said, I picked Chucky up and headed to the car, I put Chucky in the passenger seat and made my way to the school.

"How was the trip?" Chucky asked.

"It was good, but it was to be home and sleep in our bed then in the car. We ate out a lot so we decided to not have take out for a while, and we talked about the future, we also killed these two people in Stafford as they tried to take Carley" I said.

"Sounds like you had a busy weekend," Chucky said.

"We did, but it was nice," I said. Then it was quiet again.

I pulled up to the school and grabbed my bag and Chucky before heading inside, I put my bag in my locker after I took out my books and pencil case. I headed to Rachel's room for my first-period class. I ran into Aurthur on my way there, "Hey, when do you think you'll come back to teaching if you do?" Arthur asked, he walked alongside me.

"I plan to come back Thursday. On Wednesday I have an appointment to get my hair done, I sent out a message on google classroom asking that all students attend the next three days because there is a substitute," I said.

"Yeah, I saw that," Aurthur said as we entered the classroom, I went to my seat and sat down, I put Chucky on the desk and so did Aurthur. "Has she tried to say that he's dangerous?" Aurthur asked, glancing towards Rachel.

"Of course she had, I just played it off that he's a doll, she also said the same thing about Glenda, Jesse, Amy, and Lucy," I said, Aurthur rolled his eyes.

"Will you tell her?" Aurthur asked.

"No I think it'll be fun just to toy with her, and when she comes over that's when she'll know. It'll make it more interesting, and I know how to get under her skin to get it to go in my favour. I just hope Jake keeps his end of the deal" I said, Chucky seemed annoyed. "Don't be annoyed with me, it isn't even a big deal, in order to bring Devon, he agreed that he would live his life. Devon understands our relationship better, and he explained it to Jake because he didn't believe me" I said, I shook my head when Aurthur started to lightly laugh. When Linda came and sat down, so Aurthur picked Chucky up "you should probably get to class, kid, we'll talk more later" I said, he nodded and left.