Game Night (Lloyd & Kai) Pt:1 💛

No one's POV

Once a month the ninja gather for a family game night. They usually play things like Janga or Uno, but tonight they decided to do a team game. After about 15 minutes of debating on which game to play, Zane created a wheel to randomly choose a game. It landed on charades. Kai wasn't too excited about it since he wanted to play Risk. Everyone agreed that Risk wasn't a team game but he disagreed.

Nya and Jay paired up. Zane and P.I.X.A.L teamed up. Wu teamed with Cole which left Lloyd and Kai together. Kai and Lloyd went first. The ninja decided that the game would be ninja/ villain themed to make things more interesting. Lloyd drew a card and Kai was to guess the answer. Lloyd read his card and tried not to laugh. The card read: Kai in the Green ninja gi. Lloyd failed and started to laugh. "What's so funny" Kai asked. "You'll have to guess Kai" Jay said assuming by Lloyds face he picked the card he wrote.

Lloyd began to start drawing which he found to be more difficult than expected. Lloyd wasn't the most artistically skilled. Nya flipped the hour glass starting the count down. Lloyd tapped the sheet with his pen indicating Kai to start guessing. "A green cow" Kai guessed making Lloyd frown. "No" Lloyd said. "Is it an animal" Kai questioned. "Nope." "Tree?""Food" "Couch" OMFG just get closer" Lloyd said losing patients causing the ninja to laugh (they already figured it out). "Uhhhhhh" Kai said scratching his head in confusion. Lloyd pulled at his eyes the time almost up. "Waiiiiiiiiit" Kai said. "That's the green ninja suit" "Yesss" Lloyd said hopefully. "But it's not you" "Who is it" Lloyd said standing tall becoming anxious. "It's Jay thinking he's the Green ninja." Kai smiled confidently. Jay and Lloyd both slapped their foreheads. "And time" Nya stated. "Was I right" Kia asked hopeful. "NO" all of the ninja included Wu answered laughing except for Lloyd. "Huh" Kia said in confusion. "It is obviously you when you wore the ninja suit." Lloyd said pulling his hair in frustration. "I even drew your spikey hair" Lloyd said plopping hard onto the coach his head falling into his hands. "How was I supposed to know that"Kai asked innocently. "Our turn" Jay and Nya said as they got up.