HURT ME TO LOVE ME : MINCHANBINSUNG

゚*✩‧₊˚ my ao3 user is : luvlybambi
yes~~ this fic is indeed 16k words and it's like my first smut i think yeaaa @-@ ahhh sorry for taking so long!! i will be more active after this because i have such amazing requests omg >_< please be kind!! ゚*✩‧₊˚

࣭   ࣪   ֢

His nights started when his days ended.
Rouge on his lips and prepaid liquor on the counter.

  ࣭   ࣪   ֢

" Pretty.. "
He gasped at his own reflection, alluring. He was drenched, soaked, soused with deep seraphic beauty. The opulent blue moonlight glistened gently upon his hypnotic eyes. Brown and timeless.
Call him bold, narcissistic even,he was irresistible. "Temptation", as they like to call him.

A single white skirt,elegant yet pure. Hugged his hips while his blouse, two buttons left unbuttoned, a silent statement. It drowned him, arms not long enough for his fingers to show, consumed by the sleeves. He was such a tiny little boy, but he had such a big heart, and an even bigger insatiable hunger to be ruined. To be messy, to be so utterly wrecked without a care in the world. Such a desire burned so deeply into his bones, filling his pupils with burning want.

His plump lips, so kissable as rouge, highlighted his soft gentle yet powerful beauty. The pillowy flesh, glossy against matte. He puckered his lips before pressing them against the mirror. A kiss.

His lip stain, centred on the looking glass. A kiss on his own reflection. His crystallized beauty was reflected as pearls strung together by golden lines hung on the mirror frame. Aphrodite's spell while love twinkled.

His neck was thin, flawless. Putting on a pearl necklace rested, subtly touching his collarbones with the intention of it being ripped off him.

Lacy socks that were cloying, innocent yet suggestive. He then slipped into shoes a size too big for him, sock-clad feet against the cushioning.

He pondered on the thought of bringing his cassette player, " Hey Lover ", poetry with rhythm as something to ground himself.

It wasn't needed today.

The moon was on his side.

  ࣭   ࣪   ֢

He strutted, one foot after the other as his heels made sounds,'clack- clack' against the linoleum. His angelic eyes roamed around the bodies clinging to one another, afraid of letting go in the darkness.

Fog from light up bowls, sugaring, decaying. Jubilant smiles as they smoked their pipe, laughing with unfocused eyes and the fear of dreaming. Earthquakes shake the dust behind them. Smoke covering their melting faces, defeated but happy. Giving in.

The air was putrid and neon, yet nostalgic and yearning. Jisung let his hands trace the wood of the counter, recalling the bourbon he used to drown in. Flashing lights, indecisive spotlights with headaches blessed as a gift.

" Do you need anything? "
The bartender asked, muscular arms and chest. He smelt like liquor and a hint of cedar wood, sober and drunk. The jazzy music seemingly softened and the chatter and unhinged laughter of others soon drowned into the background. Warm, orange lights that made Jisung dizzy with delight as he watched the male. Seductive eyes, careful of his intensity.