LOVED TO HATE : 3RACHA

!! requested by: anonymous ^^ + general trigger warning!!

" just do it. "
he hooked his arm over the his neck, trapping him in its confinements. the other boy had no where to go, a pitiful expression written on his face.

he was dragged to the small garden next to the college, trees and branches were the only thing students could see from afar.

" just do it.. are you really that scared? "
he shoved the boy, making him trip over his own feet and landing on the leave covered ground. some of wet terrain unfortunately stained his otherwise spotless pants.

the younger boy spat on the ground, making the other place his hands over his head in an attempt to protect himself. " okay.. okay... just one time okay? "
his tone was laced with faux gentleness, making the other visibly flinch.

it really didn't leave him with much choice, especially when he was pressed up, mouth inches away from the joint.

with ease, the lighter was flicked and the joint was lit. an evil puff of smoke left the stick, as if mocking the older.

" smoke! it's fun!"
he roughly shoved his head forward, making his mouth meet the stick. he had no choice, considering the forceful pressure on the back of his head. he closed his eyes and took a puff, hands failing everywhere.

the smoke that entered his lungs wasn't a pleasant feeling at all, making him double over as he heaved for breath. he coughed and sputtered, in desperate need for fresh air.

" weak. "

" and what do you think you're doing, jeongsu?"
changbin walked up to the boy, making him glare in his direction. it was a miracle that his legs didn't buckle, considering how fierce and cold the shorter looks when he was angry.

of course, the taller had the upper hand in terms of height, yet he couldn't deny that he felt intimidated when he was met with such an intense gaze.

if looks could kill, he would've been dead by now.

" he wouldn't give me his lunch money.. "
he scoffed, sounding like a child who was whining about the loss of something.

changbin knew better than to resort to violence, but he just wanted to punch that smirk off his face. he knew what jeongsu was doing. he got other students to smoke when he didn't have his way and made them beg and pay for more cigarettes when they became addicted. it was sick, really.

chan on the other hand, decided to help the other student who was still coughing but he seemed to be getting better.

" now let's teach you a lesson. "

changbin wasn't called " the man of principles " for no reason.

he could only hope that jeongsu didn't continue to harass the other students.

especially...

that one student.

" do you want strawberry or grape? "
he waved the two candies in front of jisung, making the younger's eyes sparkle.

he put down his pencil, furrowing his brows as he tried to settle for a flavour. they were both so good!
the older waved the candy in front of jisung, making it harder for him to choose.