LEAVE ME : HYUNLIX

in the storms he imagined a ghostly passenger ebbing back and forth on that old swing, forwards, backwards, forwards, backwards - one abandoned by matter, one forgotten in time. the crunching of the crisp dried leaves scattered across the garden's floor crunched under the soles of his shoes. he hastily got up from the swings, the squeaking of the rusty swing set not helping to sooth his nerves. his first instinct was to run as fast as his legs could carry him, no longer basking in the mysterious aura that garden gave off.

who knows what might be hiding among the bushes?

there was a small fluff of something blond yet shiny, under the sunlight that streamed through the empty spaces of the leaves and branches. unsurely, he extended his hand, fingertips grazing over the soft and fluffy fluff.

his eyes widened as he retreated, taking panicked and rapid steps backwards as he almost tripped over his own two feet when he saw the unknown thing move.

" oh.. hi! "
the blond was seated on the garden's floor, jeans a little dirty from the bits of soil that stained the cloth. a daffodil in his hand as he peered at hyunjin, a smal smile etched on his lips.

hyunjin quickly recovered from his original state, approaching the other who cocked his head to the side, observing him with curiosity in his eyes.

the make who wast seated on the ground continued to peer up at him, soft blond locks shimmering under the soft glow of the sunlight as small, brown freckles dotted his cheeks and face, standing out from the light blush that coated his face.

" owwie.. "
felix was the first to break the silence after he shifted from his original position, silently regretting not staying put when the cut on his knee only worsen when he tried to stand up. soil clung onto his skin as his bottom lip wobbled, eyes being glassy

hyunjin took a deep breath as he carefully approached the boy, inspecting his wound after the other agreed to it.

" would it be alright if i brought you home? to..uh..uh clean your wound.. and stuff? "
hyunjin asked, tripping over his sentence as he hoped, with every living cell in his body, that he didn't sound like a creep.

the other nodded his head softly, an appreciative smile decorating his freckled face.

that's how hyunjin had ended up with a sleeping felix with his scraped knee covered with 2 kangaroo and sunflower plasters.

was this the end of their blossoming love story?

definitely not!

it's certainly only just begun

felix clutched onto his yellow nintendo switch, shakily placing a sunflower sticker as he decorated the empty spaces of the switch. he wanted everything to match his pretty yellow aesthetic and the yellow bunny was the finishing touch!

" felix! "
a knock was heard on the door before it practically flung open, hyunjin waddling into the room with an evident pout on his lips.