chapter 19

Gabriel and Nathalie were glad that they would be sleeping with each other again because Nathalie was no longer contagious.

When Gabriel and Nathalie entered their room, Mabel quickly ran towards her mother and she wrapped her arms around her mothers legs, Nathalie picked Mabel up and her legs were know resting on Nathalie's waist, "I missed you mummy" Mabel spoke, I missed you too Mabel, Nathalie replied and the three of them had a group hug.

Nathalie took Mabel into the bathroom and she stood Mabel up on the changing mat, Nathalie took Mabel's diaper off and she realised that Mabel had poop in her diaper, Mabel opened her legs, giving Nathalie access to her labia, Nathalie cleaned Mabel from front to back, she powdered Mabel's butt and she put a fresh diaper onto her backside.

Once Mabel was sound asleep in her crib, Gabriel got dressed into his pyjamas and Nathalie got dressed into her underwear and pyjamas.

(Gabriel's pyjamas look like this)

(Nathalie's underwear and pyjamas look like this)

"Did you forget about your treat tonight, Nathalie" Gabriel spoke with a huge grin across his face "I remember" Nathalie smirked

"Let's take off our pyjamas first because I don't know about you, but my pyjamas are uncomfortable" Gabriel groaned, I agree, Nathalie replied.

Gabriel started taking his pyjamas off and once he was standing naked in front of Nathalie, Gabriel started taking Nathalie's pyjama top and shorts off, leaving her in her deep blue bra and pants.

Gabriel slipped Nathalie's blue pants down her legs and off her ankles, "do you want me to take your bra off as well, Nathalie" yes please, Gabriel, you know I love being naked, especially when I'm touching you.

Gabriel and Nathalie were both naked and they pressed their lips into each other, deepening the kiss and using their tongues to explore each others mouth.

While they were still kissing, Nathalie was playing with Gabriel's hair and Gabriel had both his hands on Nathalie's cheek.

Once they had departed from their kiss, Gabriel started kissing Nathalie's jaw line going all the way down to her neck, licking and sucking that sensitive spot on her neck, leaving a hickey.

"I swear Gabriel, if anyone asks how I got a mark on my neck, I'm blaming it on you" I can't wait for everyone to find out, that I'm the one who made love with you, miss Sancoeur "Mr Agreste, you truly are handsome and I can never get my hands off you.

Come on know, less talking, because I remember promising my wife that I would attend to her little desire down there, Gabriel gently spanked her naked butt.

Gabriel picked Nathalie up, so her legs were wrapped around his waist, Gabriel rested one hand on her back and the other hand under her butt, carrying her like a baby.

Once Gabriel had reached their double bed, he layed Nathalie onto the bed and he lifted both of her legs, "awww, you look so cute like that, you look just like a baby" be quiet Gabriel and give me what you promised, even though Mabel is a deep sleeper, but if she wakes up and sees us like this, it will start getting awkward.

Gabriel held Nathalie's legs together, exposing her butt cheeks, Gabriel lightly spanked Nathalie butt, causing a sensation to run through her body, Gabriel's spanks started getting a little harder each time, but not to hard because he didn't want to hurt her.

Gabriel turned Nathalie around, so her legs were straight and she was resting her elbow on a pillow, Gabriel started massaging her butt cheeks, causing Nathalie to let out a moan every now and then.

Gabriel enjoyed massaging her butt because she had the right amount of fat and he enjoyed rubbing and squishing her butt with his hands, making Nathalie feel relieved.

Every know and then, when Gabriel was feel a little naughty, he would spread Nathalie's legs far apart and he would put three of his fingers in between her butt cheeks, tickling her and making her laugh.

After a while Gabriel got tired of standing up while massaging her butt cheeks, so he sat on Nathalie's thighs, which were still far apart and he continued to massage her butt.

Gabriel could feel a sensation in his penis, so in order to relieve the sensation, he placed his penis in and out of Nathalie's butt, playing with her ass, making her moan and laugh at the same time.

After an hour, Nathalie told Gabriel to come here for a second, Gabriel got up from Nathalie's thighs and he walked towards her.

Gabriel knelt down, so he would be the same height as Nathalie "everything ok, love" Gabriel asked I'm fine, Nathalie replied, it just that it's getting late and even though Mabel is a deep sleeper, if she wakes up early then we won't have enough sleep and if we don't get enough sleep, we won't be able to look after Mabel or do our work.

"your absolutely right my love" Gabriel agreed, Gabriel helped Nathalie stand up and he rearranged the bed and once Gabriel had fixed their bed, Nathalie and gabriel got into bed and they decided to sleep in only their underwear, just encase Mabel wakes up because seeing your parents naked could be very traumatic for someone who's 1 and a half.

Gabriel and Nathalie were know in bed, facing each other with the blanket over their shoulders and they shared a passionate goodnight kiss, before they fell asleep.

                              THE END