chapter 17

In the middle of the night Gabriel woke up to the sound of Mabel crying and he thought it was quite strange because Mabel hasn’t been waking up in the middle of the night for ages.

Gabriel quickly rushed to see what it was and he took Mabel out of her crib and he sat her on his lap “what’s the matter Mabel” Gabriel said soothingly “I miss mummy”, said Mabel.

 I’m so sorry Mabel but mummy is not feeling well, but when mummy gets better you’ll be able to see her again, Gabriel replied while snuggling Mabel against his chest and they both fell asleep on the bed cuddling each other.

The morning Mabel was becoming fussy, so her and Gabriel went downstairs and Gabriel placed her in her high chair, while Gabriel made breakfast.

Once Gabriel and Mabel had finished their breakfast, Gabriel put Mabel’s favourite show onto her and while Mabel was watching TV, Gabriel went to see how Nathalie was doing.

Once Gabriel had opened Nathalie’s bedroom door, he saw her lying down on her side “Hi! Nathalie, how are you feeling?” still feeling itchy, burning and my throat feels sore, Nathalie replied.

Gabriel left Nathalie’s room and he returned only a few minutes later with a box full of baking soda.

Gabriel went into Nathalie’s bathroom and once the bathtub was filled with warm water, Gabriel mixed the baking soda into the bathtub.

He returned back to Nathalie’s room and he told Nathalie that taking a bath in baking soda can help with the itching and it will reduce the burning.

Gabriel helped Nathalie out of bed and they headed towards the bathroom, Nathalie leaned against the bathtub.

Gabriel unclasped Nathalie’s strapless bra and Nathalie just held a hand to her head, while Gabriel took her panties off.

Gabriel helped Nathalie into the bathtub and he said “you really aren’t feeling like yourself” no, was all Nathalie could manage to say.

Gabriel was keeping Nathalie company while she was having a bath and once 30 minutes were over, Gabriel helped Nathalie out of the bathtub and he wrapped her into a towel.

Once they had entered Nathalie’s bedroom, Gabriel unwrapped Nathalie out of the towel and he gently patted her dry.

Nathalie was sitting down on her bed, with her head resting against Gabriel’s shoulder.

Once Nathalie had finished resting, she stood up and Gabriel applied cream on her neck, shoulders, arms, chest, beasts, back, stomach, legs, vagina, labia and butt cheeks and Nathalie stood there for an hour.

Once the hour was over, Gabriel helped Nathalie put her pants and bra on, once Nathalie was in bed, she fell fast asleep and Gabriel quietly shutted the door behind him.

Gabriel headed back to his room and he saw that Mabel was watching Cinderella, so he joined her.