chapter 13

After a while Mabel started yawning, so Gabriel picked her up and he put her down for a nap, once Mabel was asleep, Gabriel picked Nathalie up bridal style and she rested her head against his chest, while he carried her up to their bedroom.

Gabriel layed Nathalie on their bed and she groaned in pain "you ok love" Gabriel asked my stomach is killing me, Nathalie responded.

Is there anything I can do to help you, yeah, you can give me a massage.

Gabriel helped Nathalie sit up and he carefully slipped her top over her head and he pulled her trousers down, so they were no longer on her hips, but were know resting on her thighs.

Nathalie was know lying down on their bed and Gabriel layed a hand on her stomach and he gently started massaging it in a comforting way, not realising that by massaging her stomach, Gabriel was also stimulating her bowels.

2 minutes later Nathalie told Gabriel to stop massaging her stomach and once Gabriel had let go of her body, Nathalie slowly got up from the bed, put her top back on and she walked towards the bathroom.

Nathalie was taking a long time in the bathroom, so Gabriel got up from his bed and he walked towards the bathroom.

Gabriel firmly knocked on the bathroom door "Nathalie are you ok?' I'm fine, Nathalie responded from the other side of the door.

After a while, Nathalie came out of the bathroom and she sat next to Gabriel on the bed, "you took a while", Gabriel questioned "I was doing diarrhoea because I've got a bad stomach", Nathalie replied.

"So, what do you have", Gabriel asked "what do you mean", Nathalie looked confused.

Do you have a stomach flu, fever, cold, virus, illness, disease, Gabriel listed, to be honest, I don't know what I've got, I just woke up in the middle of the night with a headache, and this morning when I woke up my headache returned and my stomach started hurting.

"Would you like to have a bath, it might help to calm your stomach down" Gabriel suggested I would love to, Nathalie smiled.

Gabriel and Nathalie interlinked their hands together as walked to the bathroom, once they were in the bathroom, Gabriel was undressing himself and Nathalie was taking her top and bra off.

Gabriel stood nakedly in front of Nathalie, who was only naked up to her waist, "you ok? Love" yeah, I'm fine, I just can't take my trousers and pants off because my stomach hurts when I bend down.

Gabriel helped Nathalie take her trousers and pants off and he filled the bath with warm water, Gabriel helped Nathalie into the bath and he sat next to her.

Nathalie was leaning her head against Gabriel's shoulder and Gabriel rested his head on top of hers and he massaged her back, "feeling better" Gabriel blurted yeah, Nathalie replied, they stayed in the bath, enjoying each others comfort.

After a while, Gabriel and Nathalie decided that it was time to get out before the water goes cold, Gabriel got out of the bath, he wrapped a towel around his hair and he put a bathrobe around his muscular body.

Gabriel helped Nathalie get out of the bath, he wrapped a towel around her hair and he put a bathrobe around her petite body.

Gabriel wrapped his arm around Nathalie's waist and they walked towards their bedroom, they entered their bedroom and Gabriel checked Nathalie's temperature with a thermometer and it was still quite high.

Gabriel took Nathalie's bathrobe off, so she could have a bit of air and Nathalie was know lying down on her bed naked, while Gabriel gets dressed into his pyjamas and dry's his hair.

Once Gabriel had finished getting dressed, he started looking through Nathalie's wardrobe for a pair of underwear and pyjamas for her to wear, Gabriel found a black strapless bra, black panties, white crop top and white shorts that would help Nathalie bring her temperature down.

Gabriel returned to Nathalie, who was still lying down on the bed naked, Gabriel helped Nathalie sit up and he took the towel of her head.

Gabriel dried and brushed Nathalie hair, he then gave her a black strapless bra and a white crop top, Nathalie clasped her bra and she put her crop top on and Gabriel helped her put her panties and shorts on.

(Nathalie's underwear and pyjamas look like this)

Nathalie and Gabriel were lying down in their bed and Gabriel wrapped his arm around Nathalie's back and he placed his hand on her stomach, so he could keep her abdomen warm

"Is your head still hurting" Gabriel questioned only a little bit, but I'm feeling much better thanks to you, Nathalie replied.

Gabriel leaned to the side and he kissed Nathalie on the cheek "I love you, my queen", Nathalie then kissed Gabriel on the cheek "I love you too, my king" and they both fell asleep in each others arms.