chapter 18

For the next 6 days, Nathalie has been taking baths in baking soda and Gabriel has been applying cream onto her body to help with the itching.

Most nights Nathalie would just sleep in her pants and bra because of the warm temperature and she was easing her way back into solid food.

The next day, Gabriel and Mabel woke up and Gabriel made her pancakes, once they had both finished their breakfast, Gabriel put a movie onto Mabel and he took some pancakes up for Nathalie.

Gabriel walked into Nathalie's room and he placed her breakfast on the bedside table, once Gabriel had woken Nathalie up, he gave her breakfast.

When Nathalie had finished her breakfast, Gabriel asked her to stand up, Nathalie got out of bed and she stood up in front of Gabriel.

Gabriel started scanning her front, back, legs and he pulled her pants and bra off, so he could scan her breasts, bikini area, labia and butt cheeks, Gabriel noticed that all of Nathalie's chickenpox have scabbed over.

Gabriel held his hand against Nathalie's forehead and he noticed that Nathalie was no longer hot.

"Nathalie all of your chickenpox have scabbed over, so you can return back to our room and work tomorrow" Gabriel said thank you Gabriel, Nathalie replied and Nathalie wrapped her arms around Gabriel's waist "thank you for looking after me Gabriel" it's OK Nathalie and Gabriel layed a kiss on her head.