chapter 11

For the next 3 days, Adrien has been taking baths in baking soda and Nathalie has been applying cream onto his body to help with the itching.

Most nights Adrien would just sleep in his pants because of the warm temperature and he was easing his way back into solid food.

The next day, Gabriel, Nathalie and Mabel woke up and Gabriel made them pancakes, once they had finished there breakfast Nathalie took some pancakes up for Adrien and Gabriel and Mabel were playing with their toys.

Nathalie walked into Adrien's room and she placed his breakfast on the bedside table, once Nathalie had woken Adrien up, she gave him his breakfast.

When Adrien finished his breakfast, Nathalie asked him to stand up, Adrien got out of bed and he stood up in front of Nathalie.

Nathalie started scanning his front, back, legs and she pulled his pants down so she could scan his penis and butt cheeks, Nathalie noticed that all of Adrien's chickenpox have scabbed over.

Nathalie held her hand against Adrien's forehead and she noticed that Adrien was no longer hot.

"Adrien all your chickenpox have scabbed over, so you can return to school tomorrow" Nathalie said thank you Nathalie, Adrien replied and Adrien wrapped his arms around Nathalie's waist "thank you for looking after me Nathalie" it's OK Adrien and Nathalie layed a kiss on his head.