Chapter 10

In the middle of the night Gabriel and Nathalie both woke up to the sound of Mabel crying and they thought it was quite odd because Mabel hasn’t been waking up in the middle of the night for ages.

Nathalie quickly rushed to see what it was and she took Mabel out of her crib and she sat her on her lap “what’s the matter Mabel” Nathalie said soothingly “I wiss you wuwwy”, said Mabel as she still couldn’t pronounce her m's properly.

 I’m so sorry Mabel but I’ve been looking after your brother because he’s not feeling well, Nathalie snuggled Mabel against her chest and they both fell asleep on the bed cuddling each other.

In the morning Nathalie woke up a little late and when she noticed that Mabel and Gabriel were no longer in bed, she started to panic.

As Nathalie ran into the dining room, she saw Gabriel and Mabel eating breakfast and Gabriel said “hi love want some breakfast”.

Nathalie was taking deep breaths as she sat next to Mabel “everything ok, love” Gabriel looked concerned.

I’m fine, Nathalie replied I was just a little shocked when I noticed that you and Mabel were no longer in the room, I’m sorry it’s that Mabel was getting fussy and I didn’t want her to wake you up so we went downstairs.

It’s ok and thanks for being so thoughtful Gabriel, once Nathalie had finished her breakfast, she passionately kissed Gabriel on the lips and she said that she’s going to see how Adrien’s doing.

Once Nathalie had opened Adrien’s bedroom door, she saw him lying down on his side “Hi! Adrien how are you feeling?” still itchy and sore.

Nathalie left Adrien’s room and she returned only a few minutes later with a box full of baking soda.

Nathalie went into Adrien’s bathroom and once the bathtub was filled with warm water, Nathalie mixed the baking soda into the bathtub.

She returned back to Adrien’s room and she told adrien that taking a bath in baking soda can help with soreness and it will reduce the itching.

Nathalie helped adrien out of bed and they headed towards the bathroom, Adrien leaned against the bathtub.

Nathalie took Adrien’s top and vest off and she was shocked at the sight she saw, “Adrien your spots are full of water”.

Adrien just held a hand to his head, while Nathalie took his shorts and pants off.

Nathalie helped Adrien into the bathtub and she said “you really aren’t feeling like yourself” no, Adrien replied.

Nathalie shutted the door to give Adrien some privacy and while Adrien was having a bath Nathalie was changing Mabel’s diaper, which took a while because Mabel had a bowel movement.

Once 30 minutes were over, Nathalie returned to Adrien’s bathroom, Nathalie helped adrien out of the bathtub and she wrapped him into a towel.

Once they had entered Adrien’s bedroom, Nathalie unwrapped Adrien out of the towel and she gently patted him dry.

Adrien was sitting down on his bed, with his head resting against Nathalie’s shoulder.

Once Adrien had finished resting, he stood up and Nathalie applied cream on his neck, shoulders, arms, chest, back, stomach, legs and penis and Adrien stood there for an hour.

At least this time Adrien didn’t need to use the toilet, so he managed to stand up for an entire hour without complaining.

Once the hour was over, Nathalie helped Adrien put his pants on because he was still feeling a little bit hot, once Adrien was in bed, he fell fast asleep and Nathalie quietly shutted the door behind her.

Nathalie headed to her room and she saw that Gabriel and Mabel were watching Cinderella, so she joined them.