Bonus Chapter

Author's Note::::: Since many of Us wanted to know Our Beautiful Couple's First Night. So here it is how the whole thing turned up. It's Mature Content ahead R 18+. Hope all of You enjoy the same way Our YiZhan has done. Also a very very Huge Thankyou To all the Readers for Voting. Lots and lots of Love to all My Precious Readers.

Finding A soulmate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but a firm believer always believes that for some, love lives on even after we're gone.

Yibo and Zhan were on their way to Honeymoon. It was blissful. They have been together since childhood. It's been only a few days since they became official. Though they were madly in love, they still had few things to overcome.

As they reached Hotel room, Zhan had mixed emotions. He stood back facing Yibo. He was overlooking the view in front of Him. Yibo silently came behind and back hugged Him. Yibo was sniffing Zhan's neck. Zhan stretched His neck to give more access to Yibo.

Yibo, "Love! You know what is going to come? What does this hour mean? Are you ready for the next thing?"

Zhan was panting. Yibo was assaulting his Earlobes, neck, jawline. While saying Zhan could feel Yibo's hot breath against His skin. Zhan felt his heart would burst out from the hot tongue roaming around his Neck and face.

Zhan could only nod, before Yibo carried Him towards the Bed. Yibo was removing Zhan's clothes hastily. In the blink of an eye Zhan laid naked. Yibo was eyeraping Him from top to bottom. Zhan could feel Lust in Yibo's eyes.

Zhan gulped and said, "Stop staring. It's so embarrassing..please..."

Yibo smirked evilly and took off his own clothes. Seeing Yibo's body, Zhan could only feel electric shock deep into his Body.

Yibo, "Baby You are the most Luscious thing I have ever seen. There are no words to describe your Beauty. I am so proud to have you as my beloved. Thanks for giving me this honour. I promise to cherish you forever."

Zhan felt overwhelmed hearing this. He immediately grabbed Yibo and started kissing him fervently. They both were eating each other. Yibo was biting, licking, sucking each and every part of Zhan's body.

After being satisfied with the foreplay, Yibo reached for the sweet chrysanthemum hole. Zhan by now was a moaning mess. When Yibo added One finger, Zhan felt tremendous pain, and screamed.

Zhan, "Yibo please no... no.. please. Please ... I can't do it... please...."

Yibo, "Baby it's just one finger. I have just started. Trust Me love.. it will give you pleasure.. I promise.. I'll make you feel good.. Just let me prepare you."

After that, Zhan allowed Yibo to add one more finger, but he was still feeling pain. Hence when Yibo tried to enter third He practically cried.

Zhan, "No Please.. don't enter.. please....please....I beg you stop.... Please ... Stop ... I don't want it... please... I beg you...

Zhan even Clasped his hands together and started begging not to penetrate him. Yibo's heart broke to pieces seeing Zhan in this state. He removed his fingers. Yibo wiped Zhan's tears.

Yibo, "It's ok love! Let's not continue. Now stop crying. Come on, let's get dressed up and get something to eat."

Zhan still cried, "I am.... Sorry .. I ruined everything... I am Sorry..... But it's Painful... I can't bear it ... I am Sorry .. Don't Hate Me please....