Chapter 12

"Love will travel as far as you let it. It has no limits.Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure makes the rest of you lonely."

Continued from last night......

After returning back Yibo asked everyone to wait patiently as He had planned a small surprise for all with the help of Kuan-Cheng.

For some time it was completely dark. After 15minutes, Blue colored lights were shining on both sides of the stage. A small projector was placed in the middle. As the lights were turned on, it seemed as if thousands of Stars were twinkling in the Darkness of Night. Everyone started watching the whole scene with great curiosity. As soon as the screen was turned on everyone was emotional. All the photographs or memories of Zhan were being shown one after the other, from day one of His Birth till date. Everyone was reminiscing about all the precious moments spent till now.

Suddenly they could hear beautiful voice. For a moment everything was again Dark. All of a sudden Yibo turned up holding a guitar. As he started playing all the lights came on with their family photographs shown on the screen. He was soon joined by Kuan and Cheng with different instruments.

Yibo started Humming,

""You and I
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart
They finally collide

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

With you I fall

It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes upon the wall
With you I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand in hand
With all our fears upon the edge

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Now Kuan-Cheng also joined as Chorus,

"Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, We are just a sad song.

You're the perfect melody

The only harmony
I wanna hear
You're my favorite part of me
With you standing next to me
I've got nothing to fear

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm

Without you, We are just a sad song.""

As they stopped, All the lights slowly went off. After a few seconds Whole family was in the center, with Spot lights on them. They were holding Hands and All together again sang,

"Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, We are just a sad song.""

Zhan was now a Crying mess. He was the only one left sitting, whereas everyone had gathered in the centre and were looking at Him with love and adoration.

Zhan was speechless. His Tears were following non-stop. He didn't know What to say. Never He Had heard anything like this done. He was now scared. He was trembling and panting. Zhuo Cheng took him in his arms and started patting His back.

Zhan, "I.... I am scared. I can't Lose anyone. I don't want to. You all will Always wait for Me na?? Yibo Promise Me You'll wait for Me!! I'll be back as soon as I can. What if I Lose anyone. Am I Bad person? Will I be punished for being Selfish? Or Am I selfish right now?"

Everyone was tearful. Yibo was having a hard time. He wanted to console Zhan, But He Himself was in Pain. Every one gathered around Zhan and started patting and consoling Zhan. Yibo saw all but was frozen in His place. He glanced at Zhan and said, "Sorry I.... I need some time. I....I shall be fine. I... will be back."

Zhan with Tears looked at Yibo, "Does He Hate Me.?I am Bad... Mom I am hurting Him, isn't it? But trust Me, I am Sorry. I am Sorry. Please ask Him to never leave Me. Please I can't be without Him. Everything I am doing this For Our Love. I Love HIM. I really want Him Forever. Please please please don't Hate Me....."

Zhuo Cheng wiped His tears and said, "Baby never ever feel that We will Hate you. You are precious."

Kuan, "I know, Yibo is sad but the truth is He loves you more than any of us. Bunny  just have faith and trust. He will be Fine. Just give Him some time, I am sure He will be Back."

King Dad wanted to uplift everyone's Mood. Hence He said, "Hoiii!!! Can we Stop Crying now. I haven't cried so much in my whole life."

Sam, understanding what K.D was trying, He also joined and said, "Didn't You cry When Queen left?"

K.D, "Noo I mean I did cry But only for A Day."

Sam, "Only for A day????"

K.D, "Ya because the next day My Business partners from Korea had come to visit Me. You know na how beautiful they are. Their Glass Skin, Small Eyebrows, Sleek Jawlines and waist smaller like Barbie doll, who would Cry Seeing them."

Dad, "Weasel, Now I know the real reason why you asked me to carry out the whole arrangements for the funeral. You wanted to be with that Korean Anime Doll. I thought You were sad and couldn't do anything. But No, You were drooling over Those ULZZANG. And because of You, I had missed those K-pop Beauties."

Hearing this, Mom grabbed Dad's Ears and said, "So you have this kink.Wait till we are alone, I'll show you the true form of B.T.S."

Cheng, "What true form?"

Mom, "Blue Toe Syndrome"

K.D laughing at poor Soul said, "Then I shall be honoured to call Myself as ARMY."

Everyone started laughing. By Now Yibo had still not returned.. Zhan gave a worried look.

Sam, "Don't worry too much. Just Go to Him. If You still see Him not Fine then Try to change the Whole Word."

Zhan got Confused and asked, "Means?"

Sam with smirk said, "Change Fine to F**k. Simple. Nowadays He every now then says I M Fine. I AM Fine.Why don't You try another F word with Him. I am sure He will start saying Let's F**k instead of ''I am Fine."

Zhan glared at Sam, but was also flustered. He ran towards Yibo's Room as fast as He could....

Is Love really Beautiful or Painful???????