Chapter 34

There is nothing sexier than two People, choosing to stay together despite the prospects available.

Zhan and Others left the Hospital. Only Yibo was left alone for an hour. He would be joined with KD and Hai Kuan once Zhan settled down. As soon as the car stopped outside the house, it was as if Zhan's breathing stopped. His heart was filled with emotions. Seeing the threshold of the house, He could not stop himself. As He stepped inside the threshold, He felt himself as if he was in paradise.

Grabbing the door frame He burst into Tears. He had finally reached Home. Whatever He faced till now came crashing down in front of His Eyes. He still couldn't believe that He was Now Home, Safe, Surrounded by loved ones. Never in His Life did He thought He would end up in such a situation, Where coming home would become a question. If He could He wanted to go back in time to His past self and stop Him from making the biggest mistake ever. All this was going on in His Mind. His heart was aching. He was crying hysterically. His emotions were everywhere.

Mom hugged Him and was consoling Him, "Baby! Stop. I know What you are going through. It was the worst period of Our lives. Let Bygones be bygones. It's time to create a new future."

Zhan, "Why Mom? WHAT did I do to deserve Such a thing? What if I wouldn't be saved on time? What if I wouldn't be able to come back? What would have happened if I was actually sold to some random stranger?"

Everyone felt scared at that very moment. The Ifs which Zhan just said were very scary. Yes What if Zhan, Their Life, Their Angel wasn't saved on Time. How would they live or even breathe? Hai Kuan shivered thinking about Yibo and Cheng's life. It would be beyond curable. Hai Kuan knew Yibo wouldn't have survived and Cheng would be a lifeless corpse.

Dad, "I know It's really not easy to forget anything, But We must focus on Current Time. If We keep on focusing on something that happened in the past, We will end up more messed up. Not to forget All's Well That End's Well."

Zhuo Cheng, "Yes Baby! We will never let anyone or anything hurt you. The Devil Himself has to face Us before reaching You."

Hai Kuan, "Yes Bunny! Besides, Isn't it true that Everything Turns out Good for those who have clear Conscience and Never did any Evil. So Bunny Let's Try to Forget Everything and look forward."

Zhan with Tears said, "I am scared Mom. I can't step out. I can't ....! What if.... If something happens again. No no.... I won't step out....I'll stay here only with You....

He hugged his Mom tightly. They could feel His panic.

KD held Zhan's face and said, "Angel Look at Me! Tell Me Who Should Worry More? You or Me!. My Son would have Died after You. My other Son would have been mentally unstable if anything would have happened to You. But still Here I am, in front of You asking You to Forget the Past. Why? Because Right Now at this Very moment You are Here with Us. Among Us safe and sound. So what if we faced something worse, eventually we came out of that. Important thing is We are together. We are away from the Bad. When Queen Left, I felt My Life was Paused and not ended. You know Why? Because There were Yibo and Hai Kuan Who needed Me. Same way for You. Mark may have paused your Life, but He couldn't End it. Why? Because You Have Us, Joey and Little Fairy too. So don't let fear overpower You."

Zhan calmed down. He felt relieved hearing KD. Mom asked Him to rest for some time. He was about to Go, When KD's phone rang. It was from Quinn. After a few minutes, KD asked Hai Kuan to leave as soon as possible for Hospital. Cheng felt KD's worriness and asked to go along.

Zhan asked KD, "What's going on? Why are You in haste?"

KD, "Don't worry Angel. It's nothing to worry about. You know na How Yibo behaves at times. We were supposed to be with Him in an Hour, But it's more than 2 hours so He must be getting irritated. Hence Quinn asked to return. Nothing else."