Chapter 40

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

It's been a week since YiZhan came back from a torturous fight. However, everyone was still facing many issues. Since Zhan had promised Joey to visit him daily, Yibo instead of getting physiotherapy at home continued at the Same Hospital. He said it was convenient but all knew He was acting all jealous and was not ready to let Zhan be alone with Joey. In the start, Zhan was a bit annoyed by this But eventually gave in.

One such morning after a week, all had gathered at the dining table for breakfast when they heard someone knocking on their door.

Mom, "Are we visiting any guests?"

All shook their heads and said Nope. It was Quinn who had come early in the morning. As soon as they saw who it was KD and Yibo made angry faces.

Yibo grimaced, "What a Bad morning!"

Hai Kuan smacked his hand and said, "Shut up! He is family so stop."

KD, "He didn't say anything wrong. Him coming early in the morning means Bad news."

Yibo, "See! It's just not me who hates him."

Zhan, "Will you both shut up. At least let's hear him out first."

Dad, "Sorry Quinn! You know these two are a bit too much. What brings you here?"

Mom, "Honey first Let Quinn have breakfast with Us. We can, later on, discuss everything. Come, Quinn, We had just started. Do Join Us, please."

Quinn, "No it's Ok! I just had mine on the way. And no need to apologise for these two devils too. I am used to them. I have a few important things to share with you all hence came up without informing. Hmmm! How about You all Finish while I finish my pending work."

Mom, "Okay. We will join You in 10 minutes. Hope you don't mind."

With that, all started finishing their breakfast, meanwhile, Quinn completed His work. After 15 minutes All of them joined Quinn who was deeply engrossed in the laptop.

KD, "Shoot! Lucifer What you have in stores for Us. I am sure it's in no way good but let's hear you and throw you out ASAP."

Dad, "King, that's rude. He is Our Friend and your best friend."

KD, "That's why I know He is Bad news."

Quinn sighed and said, "Ok! Enough Satan!! Will you let me do my job? So first and foremost, We can adopt Xiaoqi but it would be as a Zhan's legal sibling. Since we have only You as a legally married couple according to nature and also by law, You both need to give a NOC certificate signed by your both kids and their partners and also one distant relative and Xiaoqi can be yours."

Yibo, "Wow, I never knew You would have some good news too. It took two weeks for that and still how many more will it take before My little fairy is with me?"

Zhan felt a bit bad when Yibo claimed her as Mine but He ignored it for now as he knew it would take time for Yibo to be tamed.

Zhuo Cheng, "Dumbstick She's not yours, She will be My younger sister once all legalities are over. And I have no wish to share Her with you. Once I allowed it but don't expect it to happen twice."

To this Yibo just burst out, "Then no need for Her to be adopted at all."

"What," yelled Cheng. "Are You Out of Your Mind? It's a baby we are talking about, not some random toy about whom you can decide when to play with or when to throw it."