Chapter 25

If in trouble, focus on where you want to be rather than where you are!Time also needs Time to prove its worthiness.

On the D-Day.....

At the Auction House.......

KD entered the Hall with His Lady. Though he hated every second spent with Her, it was the need of the Time.

As the event started, One by one many esteemed business mens, High Officials and Some politicians came. Due to Security reasons each guest was alloted with only one Bodyguard. All of them were made to sit in Dark and in the Centre was a huge stage where one by one all auction items would be presented. The moment the event started, KD called Quinn and according to their plan it was time to get everything ready.

Once Antiques, paintings, jewels were done it was time for Real Auctions. One by one kids aged 13-16 were brought out. They were wearing see through outfits. There were collars around their necks and they were handcuffed. It was clearly visible they were under sedation as their walks and movements were dazed.

When the Bid ended the collars around the said kid were removed and also handcuffs. The kid would be then dragged to its owner. Once the whole Event ended, KD smirked evilly and said, "Hey Bimbo, Next time You want to have Night, get a dummy one as Og are deserved only For Real People."

Lady was shocked to hear this. She frowned, "How Rude. Where are Your Manners?"

KD, "Have You ever looked Yourself in the Mirror. Your Hair looks like it came out of one of the nostrils. You know I wished I had a lower IQ so at least I could have enjoyed your company."

Lady was fuming from hearing such insults. She angrily said, "Mind your language. Just wait till I get you arrested for misbehaving. You have no idea about My sources."

KD smirked and slapped Her. Lady was taken off guard, hence fell down. She was holding Her cheeks when Two men came and grabbed her and made her stand.

KD, "Arrested!!! Well that's exactly what is going to happen. But not to me but it's You who will be arrested.Shocked!!! You are going inside for committing Crime. Buying underage Kids and making them slaves is henious Crime. Take Her "

KD called Quinn and said, "Hey Buddy Just hit a Masterstroke. All The Ducklings Are Safe."

Quinn grinned, "Afterall It was a Master plan planned by Master of the World Himself. It had to be Masterstroke."

KD, "Ohhh! SHUT UP. It worked because Your Plan had a Master Who executed it perfectly."

With that He went over to Quinn's Office where Dad and Mom were waiting. Quinn and KD had planted each of their Men as Bodyguards who were allotted for each Guest. When the Kids auction started, these bodyguards held all the bidders at gunpoint and asked them to bid as usual. Once all the kids were auctioned off and their Collars were removed they were moved to vans which Mark's minions thought of to be bidders but in reality was a police van. They needed everything to go as planned to make Mark on the Cruise relax and go on. He was supposed to be kept unaware of the happenings at Auction or else He would do some Evil with the remaining 5 kids. They even confirmed that Zhan was on the Cruise. Now all their focus would be on how to rescue Zhan.

On the Cruise......

Quinn and others made sure Mark was kept unaware of everything. Once Ship Sailed, everyone aboard started searching for Zhan and other kids.

Yibo and Cheng were with the Orchestra. Hai Kuan and some Naval officers searched the whole Ship. But even after trying hard for 2 hours, they were not able to find them.