Last Chapter

On D-Day....

Zhan, Mom and Xiaoqi were idling in the hotel as the wedding was going to happen in the evening. Yibo and others had just disappeared 5 days back. At first, Zhan was annoyed but He had no one to support Him this time. Everyone favoured Yibo.

Zhan with a pout said, "Mom, at least you should be on my side. I just know what I am wearing and the wedding is at 4. It's my wedding day, shouldn't I also be involved? It's so unfair."

Mom smiled and said, "Sweets, By now You should know how stubborn Your Guardians are! Do you think that they would let anyone or anything interfere in this case? Don't forget, It's not just about weddings. It's their dream which is going to be True. All I can say is that just relax and look forward to what has been done for your most important Day of Life."

Xiaoqi grabbed Zhan's cheeks and said, "Bowie, told Me to tell you to close your eyes and think of the day after tomorrow as It's more important than getting anxious. By the way, What is there the day after tomorrow?"

For a moment Zhan started thinking about What's there the day after tomorrow. He looked at Mom, She was smirking, and raised her eyebrow.

Zhan, "Is it What I am thinking?"

Mom smiled and said, "Maybe"

Zhan blushed deep Red and said, "How can He be so Shameless to say such things to Kid."

Mom laughed and said, "Well, When was He not? Besides, You should be used to it by now."

Zhan shy away from them and yelled, "Not you too Mom".

After what seemed like ages it was finally Time for Zhan to dress up and reach the venue. When He reached there, He saw all their guests were outside the main entrance. Before Zhan could ask anything, They heard Hai Kuan walking towards them with Mic in his hand.

Hai Kuan, "Well, I know all are anxious to see the whole event, but just a little bit of patience. Bunny, First and foremost You shall enter and then be followed by rest."

Zhan nodded and started walking. As He did, the Whole entrance was illuminated with a 3d starry night's effect. It was an illusion created with led lights. The lights were decorated in such a manner as if we were walking through the stars. Everyone was for a moment mesmerised.

(Imagine This to be the Entrance)

Hai Kuan came near Zhan and said, "It's just like the way Our Beloved Angel entered In Our Lives. He brightened Our dark Life with His Smiles."

After entering Zhan was Handed the Most Expensive, Exclusive Bouquet. It had 50 Navy Blue Calla Lilies and Gold Foliage, creating a very Beautiful and Unique and Stunning Bouquet.