Chapter 46

Warning:: Fluff and Little R18 ahead...

"Whether you feel your absolute best or your absolute worst today, you still deserve comfort, care, and love".

There were only 2 days left for the Court case. All were trying their best to stay positive but internally they were worried.

Zhan was spacing out now and then. Cheng tried to cheer him up and it was working but not to too much extent. Hai Kuan and Xiaoqi even brought him for window shopping; it did help as by the end of the day he was extremely exhausted mentally and physically.

But on the last day, Zhan was way too stressed. He even called his old friends and talked with them. Yibo was by his side for the whole time but was not able to calm him down. Just then Yibo's phone rang and he went away to attend to it. Meanwhile, Xiaoqi came and asked, "Big brother What is in this Bottle. I saw Grandpa hiding it in his room. But today He left it on the dining table."

Zhan took the bottle from Xiaoqi and sniffed it but was not able to make out and hence tried to drink it. One sip, two sips after almost 15 sips, Zhan looked at Xiaoqi and started giggling.

Xiaoqi got very confused. She poked Zhan's face and it turned into a deep pink colour. As she left, it went back to its normal colour.

Xiaoqi screamed, "Mama Big brother has turned into a colour changing Candy after drinking Red Water".

With that, she rushed to bring her mother. By now Zhan stood up staggering and started walking towards Yibo. Yibo was having his back turned and hence was not able to see what was happening. Zhan with that Bottle in one hand and the other around Yibo's waist whispered, "I want to eat you right now."

Yibo almost dropped his phone from the shock but was fast to get hold of Himself. He turned and faced Zhan who had a very weird smile and was also staggering. He saw Zhan holding KD's Bottle.

Yibo, "Baby! Did you drink from this?"

Zhan, "Yeshhhhh. It's sweeeet." He again started giggling. Yibo instantly called Hai Kuan and said, "Buddy we got a problem. Munchkin has drunk Dad's 10-year-old strongest wine. Come quick, But make sure No one comes to know."

Yibo, still on the Phone, was trying to avoid getting hugged by Zhan as he was biting him, not just hugging.

Yibo, "Baby Stop. Gosh! Why are you biting me??"

Zhan, "Because I want to eat you. I want to eat you. Eat eat... you..."

Yibo took a deep breath as he was getting turned on. Zhan was so adorable in this drunk state. But What shocked Yibo was that all of sudden Zhan started crying. He was wailing so loudly that Yibo had to cover his mouth with his hand tightly.

Yibo, "Why are you crying? What do you want? I'll remove my hand but promise you will tell me what you want without wailing. Ok?"

Zhan nodded and then took Yibo's phone and with difficulty tried to dial.

Yibo, "Now whom are you calling?"

Zhan, "911"

Yibo, "What!!!!"

Zhan, "Yeshhhh! Helloooooo 911 I want..(hiccup) to complain. Helloooo You hear me..... I want to complain."

On the other side, "What is your complaint."