Chapter 8

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

Today was the most awaited day for everyone. It was the Wedding of two beautiful Souls. They both were Best Son, Best Brothers, Best friend and above all Best Humans anyone can ever have.

Zhuo Cheng was dressed in a beautiful White Tuxedo. With His Slim yet Manly Body, He was looking More Elegant and Classy than any lady in wedding gowns. Whereas Hai Kuan was looking Opposite in His Dark Blue Suit. He was Complementing Zhuo Cheng like Yin and Yang. If Cheng was looking Sexy then Kuan was looking like a Handsome Hunk. Everyone was Mesmerised by This Duo.

But Kuan-Cheng were not the only one who was the centre of attraction. Every Guest was Awed Seeing YiZhan. If Kuan-Cheng looked Angelic then YiZhan Looked like Greek Gods. After a few more minutes, Priests started with the ceremony.

The priest asked Cheng to say His Vows.

Cheng lovingly looked at Hai Kuan and said, "Today I am not getting Myself A Husband, But I'll be having a Soulmate like You. I don't have too many things to give you, but there is one thing which I'll give you and only You is, I promise to never let our dreams shatter as You are My Dream which I want to live to the fullest and I am Yours. I promise to never Ruin our friendship which we turned into a more precious thing called Love. So Here I asked My Best friend, My Soulmate, Will you take me as Yours to be only Yours Forever.??

With this, He slipped Ring in Hai Kuan's Fingers. While Hai Kuan was crying bitterly hearing Cheng's Vows.

The priest now turned to Hai Kuan and asked Him to say His Vows.

Hai Kuan with tears but a smiling face said, "You have taught Me what is the meaning of Love. You taught me Love doesn't happen right away, that it's an ever-growing process. It was You who taught me, How It develops more after going through many Ups and Downs. You are the sole reason, with Whom I want to cry together, laugh together, suffer together but Stay strong for each other no matter what happens. Hence Will You do the Honors and spend Your FOREVER with Me."

Saying So Hai Kuan put a Ring on Zhuo Cheng's finger. The priest announced Them as Husbands. They Kissed each other for a few minutes and only broke it after hearing Yibo Shouting, "Stop It's Time for Cake Not to Eat Each other."

Everyone laughed and proceeded towards the food court. As everyone was Busy with their agenda, Yibo noticed Xiao Zhan was extremely quiet. At first, He thought maybe it was the Vows or His brother who got married and that's why Zhan was emotional. But later it seemed that He was into some other serious issue.

Yibo, "Hey Sweets What's wrong? Why Do You Look So Restless? Is it because of them?"

Xiao Zhan hesitantly said, "I am Sad, but not because of them. I am troubled because of Us."

Yibo without delay took Zhan to the other side of the main event.

Yibo, "Here! No one Shall stop You. Pour out all Your pains, sadness. You want I'll even be Muted till you want Me to Stay. Just Speak. Now tell Me not As Yibo but think I am Huai Sang."

Xiao Zhan took a long breath and said, "I want You to Find Someone Else. I mean.....I..... I think...You should have someone else as Your Li....life partner..."

"Xiao Zhan IT SHOULD BE FOR THE LAST TIME I AM LISTENING TO THIS." Yelled Yibo.

Hearing Yibo's anger and raised Voice towards Him, Xiao Zhan was scared and took a few steps back. Seeing how scared Zhan was, Yibo calmed Himself and went near Zhan and said, "Sorry sorry sweets. I shouldn't have raised My Voice."