Changes

I really hate how slow this book is so I'm going to try and have more things happening. I think I'll try and finish this soon (the next 5-10 chapters or so) so I can go back and edit it.

Izzy and Heath work on their duet before rehearsal. "I don't really like that part," Izzy says, when they finish a section.

"Okay, what if we do something like this?" He shows her a different section.

"How do you position your arms?" They ask, confused. He moves closer to them.

"Here like this," he moves her arms into the correct position. They shift their gaze away from his eyes, their cheeks heating.

"Okay thanks."

"No problem."

They continue practicing for another half hour before getting ready to leave.

"Hey Heath," Izzy starts, nervously. They fiddle with a loose thread on their pants.

"Yeah?" He asks, turning away from the door.

"Do you want to go to a movie after rehearsal?" They quickly force out before they lose their nerve.

"Sure, that'd be great," he smiles before walking out.

-Izzy's Talking Head-

"I'm so happy. I've been wanting to ask Heath out for a while. I don't know what I'm supposed to tell Ozzy though, whatever I don't care right now."

-End Of Talking Head-

Izzy leaves the studio with their bag.

Kenzie enters the studio, glancing around when she notices only one other person is there. She would've thought Richelle would be early as well. That was her whole motivation for taking an earlier bus. She sits next to the other girl on the floor.

"Hi I'm Kenzie," she introduces herself to the girl beside her.

"I'm Nora. I loved your audition." The girl smiles glancing up.

"Aw thanks. Yours was great as well."

"Thank you. Hey uh do you have a partner for tomorrow yet? I don't really know anyone so I haven't been able to find somebody," she asks, nervously.

"No I don't. I'd be happy to work with you," Kenzie responds, smiling.

"Great. We'll kill it," she responds.

"Definitely."

Soon enough Richelle does arrive. After her, more of the team files in, and Michelle and Emily enter the studio.

"Hello everyone. Today we are going to continue on with the group dance. Michelle will lead you," Emily says, addressing the group.

After rehearsal, everyone packs up to leave. Richelle turns to Ozzy as she's packing her bag.

"Hey Oz." He looks up at her. "Do you want to brainstorm later? For the duet I mean. We don't have to, but I like to have an idea before I start working so I can think about it for a bit." She looks down at her shoes.

"Sure. Do you want to call me when you get home?" He asks.

"Yeah okay. It might be a while," she says.

"That's all right."

"So where is it you want to go?" Heath asks. The two stand outside of the studio building. The team just finished rehearsal.

"The one closest to here. They have an alien movie soon. Or if that's not what you like, we can figure something else out," they ramble, averting their gaze.