Brand New Goals

Everyone's back in studio 1, going over their routines for the last time before showing them.

"All right guys I think we can take a water break now, everything's looking really good. Awesome job," Richelle says, sounding excited.

-Richelle's Talking Head-

"I kind of forgot how great it feels to lead a team, I'm excited for today."

-End of Talking Head-

"Okay are you guys ready?" Richelle directs the question at Kingston as his team finishes dancing.

"Yeah we're ready," Kingston responds, smiling.

Kingston's team get in their positions and begin to dance. His dance is hip hop. Summer and Finn were fine with the choreo, but Lily doesn't look as good as them. It's obvious the style isn't her strong suit. They end the dance and Richelle's team takes their positions.

Richelle's dance is contemporary, with some acro from Amy and Kenzie. Everyone one in Richelle's group look comfortable in the choreo and they all are able to do things that play to their strengths. By the end it's obvious who's routine was better.

"Okay guys let's take a vote," Richelle says clapping her hands together. All the dancers come together and the rules are set out. "Don't just vote for the dance you were on, vote for the dance who's choreography you liked best," Richelle says. Richelle stands on one side and Kingston on the other.

Lily goes to stand with Richelle.

-Lily's Talking Head-

"Even though I was on Kingstons team I think Richelle's dance was better. Everyone in the dance looked strong and Richelle didn't make anyone do things they weren't ready for."

-End Of Talking Head-

Finn walks to Kingston.

-Finn's Talking Head-

"I liked Kingstons dance and he's my friend so of course I'm going to choose him. Even with our rocky start I think our team did great.

-End Of Talking Head-

Summer walks to Richelle. This surprises Richelle and even seemed to surprise Summer herself.

-Summer's Talking Head-

"I know Richelle and I don't always get along but I really liked her dance. It was strong, advanced but not too hard for anyone to do and was a nice mix of acro and contemporary."

-End Of Talking Head-

Kenzie stands with Richelle, saying sorry to Kingston.

-Kenzie's Talking Head-

"This was a tough decision I liked both routines but in the end I think I prefer Richelle's. Plus we killed that."

-End Of Talking Head-

Ozzy walks to Kingston, looking torn between the two.

-Ozzy's Talking Head-

"I walk over to Kingston because I like hip hop more than contemporary. I just hope Richelle won't be mad at me."

-End Of Talking Head-

Kingston seems to be happier now. Even if he doesn't win he can at least draw if Amy chooses him. Amy looks between the two before standing on Richelle's side.

-Amy's Talking Head-

"I feel bad choosing Richelle. Kingston's routine was great as well I just don't want him to feel bad."

-End Of Talking Head-

"Okay I guess we can show my routine to Nick. I liked your routine as well Kingston, you're good at choreographing for someone who doesn't have much experience with it," Richelle says, smiling at Kingston to try and make him feel better.

-Kingston's Talking Head-

"What's that supposed to mean? I guess it's just the nice way of saying I'm not as good as her. Well fine, I'm going to become even better than Richelle."

-End Of Talking Head-

-In studio A

"All right everyone I have an announcement," Rebecca calls out to B-troupe. They all stop what they're doing and walk over to her. "Thursday will be our auditions for two soloists for nationals."

-Cleo's Talking Head-

"I'm so excited I've been waiting for this day all week."

-End Of Talking Head-

"I would like Presley, Izzy, Marcus, Ethan, Pete, and Winnie to attend the auditions for female soloist. Prepare a solo and come 30 minutes before rehearsal on Thursday."

-Cleo's Talking Head-

"Wait what?"

-End Of Talking Head-

-Winnie's Talking Head-

"Oh my god. I can't believe I have a shot at being a soloist for nationals! Presley and Izzy I understand but I've never gotten the chance to audition for a dance this important. I'm so excited!"

-End Of Talking Head-

"Sound good?" The dancers nod. "Let's get started." Cleo dejectedly follows the other dancers to the middle of the floor.