New Studio Head

"Hello everyone, today I have found a replacement for Emily and I'll let her introduce herself," Nick tells B troupe, motioning towards a short woman with shoulder length brown hair and piercing blue eyes.

"Hello everyone, my name is Rebecca and I will be leading you to victory at Nationals," Rebecca tells them, her face showing no hint of a smile.

"Well I'll let you start rehearsal then, I'll be in my office if you need anything" Nick tells her, waiting for an answer but only receiving a hard stare from the lady. "Okay then, bye everyone" Nick says, seeming quite frightened by Rebecca. Everyone says goodbye to Nick and Rebecca starts rehearsal.

-Nicks Talking Head-

"Rebecca is a little um, terrifying but she's great at her job and I really think she can help the team win".

-End of Talking Head-

"That was a tough day but I think I like Rebecca, she's very determined. What do you think of her?" Izzy asks Heath, as they wait for their order.

"She definitely knows what she's doing but she's kinda scary, I mean I get she wants to win, we all do, but she's really serious about it."

"Yea but that might help us." They get their food and go to sit down.

"So how's the Nationals group routine going so far" Finn asks Piper. They sit at a table eating and talking.

"It's really good and I think I know it pretty well now."

"That's really good. "Oh there is a part I was struggling with though and I won't be able to make our date tonight because Cleo said she would help me learn it. I'm really sorry, I hate rescheduling but it has to be tonight."

"That's all right, we can see a movie another time" Finn says.

-Finn's Talking Head-

"I am a bit disappointed Piper can't make it tonight, but I get she's busy. We'll have more opportunities to do stuff together."

-End of Talking Head-

Richelle enters the Next Steep, being followed by Kenzie and Ozzy, and arguing with both.

"Oh so you think I'm not capable of making this decision on my own" Richelle says, responding angrily to something Ozzy had said.

"You know that's not what he meant" Kenzie says, also seeming very angry.

"Really cause that's what it sounded like."

"I was just saying that maybe you should think about this a bit more" Ozzy says, seeming frustrated with both girls.

-Richelle's Talking Head-

"Yesterday I got a phone call from Emily and she told me about a spot dancing for her and Michelle's tour. She told me about auditions being held in a few weeks and I told her I would think about it but I've decided not to go and for some reason Kenzie told Ozzy and they won't stop bothering me about it."

-End of Talking Head-

"You messed up one dance, surely that isn't going to be the thing that stops you" Kenzie says, angry with her friend for seeming to give up so easily.

"It's not about that at all! I've just decided I don't want to go so leave me alone," Richelle snaps at them, pushing past them both and storming out of the room. Ozzy and Kenzie look around the next steep, which has fallen into a tense silence since the three entered, and awkwardly shuffle out after Richelle.

-Ozzy's Talking Head-

"I don't believe Richelle. She has to go to that audition, she's the most determined person I know."

-End Of Talking Head-

"Should we go find her?" Ozzy asks Kenzie, as they walk though the hallway.

"I have to go, I'm getting picked up soon, but you can talk to her. She might be really mad at you though, it could be best to leave it for tomorrow" Kenzie tells him.

"Okay, you're right, I'll call her and see if she picks up but I won't try and talk to her again."

"So have you decided what you want to do now that we aren't going to Nationals" Amy asks Henry, while they sit together in the locker room.

-Amy's Talking Head-

"I've decided I'm going to stay at the Next Step and keep dancing recreationally for now but Henry still hasn't told me what he's doing."

-End of Talking Head-

"I'm really not sure yet, can we talk about this another time?" Henry says, wanting to change the subject.

"Uh sure, you have been thinking about it though, haven't you?" Amy asks, seeming confused by his sudden change in mood.

"I have, do you want to go for a walk before we eat dinner?"

"Sure."

-Henry's Talking Head-

"I don't mean to be rude to Amy or anything but I really don't know what I want to do right now. I mean if I don't stay, I won't see her as often, and what would happen to us then?"

-End of Talking Head-

"I really think that this could help the team be better. I understand that you've been preparing things for awhile but don't you want the best dancers out on that Nationals stage?"

"I know what you're trying to say Rebecca but please, it's only your first day, give her more time and I swear she'll impress you" Nick pleads with her.

"All right, you better be right about this" She replies, before leaving Nick's office.

-Rebecca's Talking Head-

"I've come to the Next Step to help them win Nationals and that's exactly what I plan on doing. I don't care about their feelings or how hard they work, if a dancer isn't good enough I'm going to replace them."

-End of Talking Head-

Nick paces in his office, thinking about what just happened. "Hey Nick, Piper and I just finished practicing and we were thinking about practicing again tomorrow, if that's all right." Cleo asks.

"Oh yes that's fine, you can practice tomorrow for sure." Nick replies still seeming shaken.

"Are you all right" Cleo asks, concerned.

"Yes I'm fine, maybe take Jude with you tomorrow make sure she has the choreo down," Nick suggests, starting to sound like his regular happy self again.

"Okay sure." Cleo leaves Nick's office and heads home.