A Strong Soloist And A Doubtful Dancer

Winnie, Presley, Ethan, Pete, Marcus, and Izzy stretch in studio A. Each of them are determined to get a solo. Some a bit more than others...

-Presley's Talking Head-

"There is no way I'm not getting this solo. I'm better than both these dancers, I'm definitely one of the best, if not the best, dancers on this team."

-End Of Talking Head-

"I have this solo in the bag, the rest of you might as well go home now," Ethan says, smirking.

"You wish." Presley scoffs.

Rebecca walks in and claps her hands to get their attention. "All right everyone ready?" They all nod.

-Marcus's Talking Head-

"It's freaky how Rebecca appears so fast. I swear, you look away for a second and then she's staring at you."

-End Of Talking Head-

Ethan and Marcus share a surprised look.

"Who wants to go first?" Presley puts her hand up, clearly confident.

-Rebecca's Talking Head-

"I'm quite happy for these auditions, hopefully there will be no drama today. I don't have the patience for another Cleo."

-End Of Talking Head-

"Good luck," Winnie tells her.

"I don't need luck," Presley scoffs, before moving to the middle of the floor, without another glance at either of them. Izzy and Winnie look at each other.

-Winnie's Talking Head-

"Wow rude."

-End Of Talking Head-

Presley finished her solo, it looks almost flawless and Rebecca seems impressed.

-Izzy's Talking Head-

"That won't be easy to beat."

- End Of Talking Head-

Winnie and Izzy look at each other, before Winnie decides to go next.

She finishes her routine, which is great and Izzy claps for her. Presley does too, but with no smile or enthusiasm.

- Winnie's Talking Head-

"I killed that dance. I really hope I get picked."

-End Of Talking Head-

"Who would like to go next?"

"I will," Pete answers. He begins his solo, it's very strong, he has high jumps and flips a few times, with good musicality.

Next Ethan goes, he turns, jumps, and shows his technique.

Izzy does their routine next.

Lastly, Marcus goes, making sure to include a variety of moves and an equal balance of technique and passion.

"You all did amazing. You definitely gave me something to think about. Great job," Rebecca says, smiling. "I will go make my decision, tell it to Nick, and then tell you." Rebecca walks into the office.

"You did great," Izzy tells Winnie.

"You too, so did you Presley," She replies, smiling at the other girl and attempting to bring her into the conversation again.

"Thanks," Presley says, seeming uninterested. She goes to sit alone on a bench, pulling her phone out of her bag.

-Presley's Talking Head-