Broken Relationships

"All right everyone, today we are practicing our group dance. Afterward Heath and Izzy have the studio booked to practice their duet so if you need some extra practice time please go to studio one." Rebecca is going over the schedule while the dancers listen intently.

-Rebecca's Talking Head-

"I notice that Cleo isn't here. I don't know if this is because she's angry and doesn't want to come or because something's actually wrong. Either way without a call it's very irresponsible. I was hoping I could trust her with at least being an alternate."

-End Of Talking Head-

"Does anyone know where Cleo is?" Rebecca asks, mostly looking at Jude. The dancers all shake their heads.

-Jude's Talking Head-

"I have no idea why Cleo isn't here. It's not like her to miss rehearsal."

-End Of Talking Head-

"Okay, that's all right. Heath I'll go over Cleo's part with you," Rebecca says, waving him over.

While the group practices with Izzy instructing them, Rebecca teaches Heathcliff.

Halfway through rehearsal, he's starting to know it pretty well. He already knew the group choreo, Rebecca just needed him to learn Cleo's individual parts and make adjustments to certain parts.

Cleo rushes in the studio when about 15 minutes of rehearsal are left.

"Rebecca I'm really sorry. My bus was late," Cleo says, guiltily.

"That's fine Cleo. Please join Piper." Cleo stands beside Piper at the side of the studio.

-Cleo's Talking Head-

"My bus didn't actually get delayed. Yesterday I heard Kenzie talking about an audition for the team Acronation. I looked them up and apparently they're going to nationals. I went to the studio today to sign up for auditions.

-End Of Talking Head-

After rehearsal ends, Jude walks up to Cleo.

"Hey," she says, timidly.

"Hi. How are you?" Cleo seems to be in a much better mood and Jude relaxes.

"I'm good. You?"

"Great. I wanted to talk to you about something," she lowers her voice and takes Jude's hand. They go into the hallway.

-Jude's Talking Head-

"I'm confused. Why is Cleo being so serious now, did something happen?"

-End Of Talking Head-

"Is everything okay?" Jude asks after a couple moments of tense silence.

"Yes great actually. I found an audition." Jude looks at her confused. "For another nationals team. Now before you get mad this is a good opportunity and you still have an alternate."

"Cleo what are you talking about? You can't leave us now. We've all worked so hard and now you just want to leave us all?" Jude asks, furiously.

"What about what's best for me? Ever since that new studio head got here everything has been going terribly."

Jude scoffs. "For you maybe, but she's been choreographing great dances and she's preparing us for nationals. You just don't like her because she won't let you mess with people anymore." Jude takes a deep breath. "If I'd been the one to get that solo would you have tricked me?" Cleo opens her mouth to say something but Jude cuts her off. "That's all I've been thinking about since it happened but that doesn't even matter because you lied and schemed instead of thinking that if you just put in the effort maybe next time you would be considered. I'm sorry Cleo but I don't want to be with you if you're like this."