Chapter 29 - Luxury Prison

(TW: Mild sexual assault)

"What are you doing? Blindfold him!"

The pro-segregation supporter, as far as Changbin was concerned, acted much more confidently out of the public eye. He pulled something thick and black around his eyes, reminding Changbin of a sleep mask.

"Get off me you bast.." Changbin choked as something covered his mouth as well. The erratic driving of the car jerked him around, and the honks made it sound like the driver was going through red lights.

"That's not even the right one!" A second voice called out.

"Whatever, at least the two we got both have Superior wealth."

Two of them with Superior wealth? Wrong one? Changbin tried to put the pieces together. Wrong one must mean Minho, but then that means...

"Where the fuck is Felix?" Changbin yelled, his words horribly muffled. The others laughed, and the man, who Changbin was now completely convinced followed them that day when they left iStar, got close to his ear.

"Your crush's brother is in the trunk. We were going to give Mr. Green Pin the luxury treatment, but we got you instead, Pinkie."

Changbin froze. How did they know about his feelings for Minho? Did someone hear him and Jisung talking? Changbin searched his brain to think if there was another time he admitted his feelings that he couldn't remember.

"We have our ways...my goodness, you don't think you're Superior attractive?"

The man answered his question as he pulled Changbin's arms behind his back to tie his wrists together. He pushed Changbin towards the side of the car, his head hitting the tinted window hard. In his daze, he felt the mystery man move beside him, a cold hand suddenly under his shirt and tracing lines across his stomach.

"Admit it," The man started placing kisses on his neck, putting his right leg over Changbin's and grinding it between his legs so he couldn't fight back. "You wish this was him, don't you?"

Changbin shrugged his right shoulder up to try and push him away. "Get off me!"

He screamed it as loud as he could, but having his mouth covered made his efforts futile. He felt more and more disgusted as the hand on his stomach became cold fingers brushing individually over his nipples, pinching and twisting them in time to the knee rubbing against his quickly hardening member. The soft kisses on his neck became gentle bites, and moans left Changbin's lips against his will as his sweet spot was attacked and the stimulation became overwhelming.

"You like this, don't you, you little slut. You and your friends are a bunch of fags."

"C'mon," A third voice said annoyed, who Changbin assumed was the driver, "you'll have a chance to do that inside. We're here."

The car stopped briefly, and then drove on a decline, which must have been a private parking structure of some sort. Nowadays, this is used mainly in cities, and also for Superior buildings. Despite the apartment towers for Average and Sub-Standards, there was typically an adjacent parking lot tower where the cars were prone to the elements, if they could even afford a car at all. Underground parking was needed to prevent damage to vehicles for upkeeping the image. I guess we're getting luxury treatment after all, Changbin thought as he was dragged out of the car by his shirt. The pressure and throbbing in his jeans made it hard to focus as he was forced forward.

"Where are you taking me?" A familiar voice cried out.

"You idiot, make him shut up!" A slap echoed through the parking garage and Felix's screaming stopped almost instantly.

"Felix!" Changbin was aware he was wasting his energy, but after being violated, he was in full fight mode.

"Bin?" It sounded like Felix said through his handkerchief, but Changbin was perhaps being optimistic.

The two hostages were manhandled by much stronger men through a door and towards a private elevator, which Changbin assumed from the many times he visited Minho. He hoped someone could find them, and wondered how Minho would feel once he realized Felix was gone too.

Black hoods were thrown over their heads as the elevator sped upwards, making the experience more disorienting. Changbin lost count of how many floors this could be, but had a few buildings in mind that could be this tall. He tried to retain every detail, but that also meant the unwanted pleasure and the pain of the bruises forming at his neck.

"We're here boys." One of the men taunted them as they were dragged out of the elevator.

The footsteps clicked across the hardwood floors, and eventually turned left into a carpeted room. Both boys were shoved into chairs facing back to back, and they reached for one another's hands. Their legs were tied separately to each leg of the chair, leaving them spread wide open. Changbin was terrified what the man would do now that he was defenseless. After that, the men turned the lights off and left the pitch black room to the two hostages.

Changbin heard the muffled sounds of lips smacking together, like Felix was trying to move the handkerchief around so he could talk. After about a minute, he heard the voice start to cry and a pair of hands flailing to try and hold his.

"Changbin hyung? I'm scared."

(A/N: This guy is a piece of work. Jisung/Hyunjin/Chan's Sub-Standard mental health labels are jokes compared to this asshole. It's the story, I'm so sorry Binnie TnT It's worse that he's my bias wrecker now. Take Binnie looking fly af and Hyunjin making a heart as my author apology until like, chapter 40-something?)

 Take Binnie looking fly af and Hyunjin making a heart as my author apology until like, chapter 40-something?)