23

I was about to walk past Mori when he suddenly sprung up and lunged forward, stabbing his spear through the door all while grabbing me and pulling me close.

"Mori-Senpai?" I squeaked, somewhat alarmed at the sudden lunge. Meanwhile, the others started to freak out Mori let me go gently.

"We have a trespasser," He stated stoically, retracting his spear and sliding the door open, revealing a red-haired male student.

That student let out a ferocious grunt and lunged toward Takashi. "Takashi Morinozuka!" He cried, making me tense like a snake posing to strike. Mori had securely wrapped an arm around my waist to keep me from doing so. He suddenly crouched into a bow. "Please accept me as your apprentice, Morinozuka-Senpai?" He asked.

Mori let me go again and I went to go sit down. Still, I wasn't about to let some boy attack one of our hosts. Despite some of them being more than capable of defending themselves.

The other hosts talked to Kasanoda while I gave Honey a piece of cake and poured him and Mori a cup of tea. Kasanoda went into his life story and I sat down on the other side of him.

"Well, maybe if you didn't glare at people so much you wouldn't look so mean all the time," I commented, taking a sip of my own cup of tea. 

The idiotic trio gasped at my comment while Kasanoda seem to take somewhat offense to it. "You've been taught from a young age to constantly look mean so of course, you'd think you were born with it. You just need to relax your face," I stated.

"Nara! Don't talk back to him!" Tamaki cried skittishly.

"Why? What's he gonna do? Kill me? I'm not afraid of some first-year," I stated callously. I sighed and got up. "I'm going home for the day, you boys have fun with your new toy," I chimed, walking out of the music room.

Right before I was about to get into the limo my phone started to ring.

"Aoki speaking," I answered.

"Um, Nara, can you please give us a hand? The twins were put on the task of making him look fashionable and... I think they aren't taking it seriously," Haruhi stammered.

I let out another sigh. "I'll be up in a minute," I told her before hanging up.

I was appalled at what I had walked in on. Kasanoda's red hair was styled into dreadlocks. He was wearing a weird bandanna, a hello-kitty bandage on his face, and wearing some weird sunglasses.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, you're done. Go sit down," I demanded.

The twins sulked and plopped onto the loveseat together. I walked up to Kasanoda and looked him up and down. He seemed to avoid looking into my eyes.

"Be careful, she bites!" The twins warned, making Kasanoda's eyebrows shoot up in alarm.

"I'll kill you," I hissed at them, making them hide behind the loveseat. "Anyway," I started, looking back at the distressed male in front of me, "This will not do," I stated.

I styled his hair similar to what he normally had it in but added a few simple barrettes to keep his hair out of his face. I made him tuck in his t-shirt and lose the white button-up since you couldn't see it when it was open anyway. I added some faint blush to his cheeks and then stepped back to examine my work.

"Wow! You didn't do much but he certainly looks different!" The twins exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. "Go take a look in the mirror and let me know what you think, If there's something you don't like let me know and we can change it," I said, nodding my head toward the mirror in the back room.

After he took a look at himself he came back to me with a bashful look on his face. "Thank you, Aoki-Sama, I like it a lot," He murmured.

"You can call me Nara-Senpai, there's no need to be so formal," I smiled. He nodded, a bright blush reddening his already slightly flushed cheeks.

"I wouldn't fall in love with her Bossanova, she's engaged to our King, Tamaki, so I'm afraid she's taken!" The twins chimed. I sent the two doppelgangers a glare and they ignored me. Tamaki seemed to tense.

I let out a sigh. Keeping this secret must be killing him.

"Wait, if you're engaged, where's your ring?" Kasanoda asked.

"That's for me to know," I dismissed. I grabbed my things and went back to the limo that was waiting for me.

The next day after school I walked in to see Kasanoda was getting friendly with Haruhi.

"Haruhi! Can you try this on? Please?" Tamaki beckoned, holding up a bunny costume and tugging on her arm. Kasanoda looked somewhat frightened.

"Tamaki," I spoke. He immediately let go and ran up to me.

"Do you see what he's doing? I can't let Haruhi become a mob wife!" He whispered frantically, latching onto my arm.

I let out a deep sigh. "You know it's not going to happen right? She's a smart cookie. Give her a little more credit. She wants to be a lawyer after all," I mentioned honestly.

"Oh, yeah, you're right," Tamaki said quietly in realization. 

I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Kyoya.

"Nara, we're running low on printing paper, would you please go grab some while I keep an eye on our new project?" He asked softly.

"Of course," I accepted, getting up.

I went to the library and got a couple of stacks of printing paper. I made it back to the music room and was about to open the door with my pinky since my hands were full but the door swung open violently, knocking me over as Kasanoda and someone else ran out of the room.

I let out a deep sigh when I saw the paper scattered about the hallway.

"Nara? Are you okay?" I heard Kyoya ask worriedly, rushing out of the room.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I grumbled, picking up the papers that escaped the stacks.

The rest of the hosts went outside while I went back to the library to get more paper. I was about to open the door when my phone started to ring. 

"Yes, Tamaki?" I answered tiredly.

"HE FOUND OUT! HE FOUND OUT THE SECRET-"

I hung up on him and swung the door open. The twins and Honey stood in front of him while Kasanoda shook like a leaf. 

"Uh-Oh, mommy's here!" The twins chimed, stepping aside.

"What do you think we should do, Honey-Senpai?" I asked calmly.

"I think we should watch how this plays out," He stated, holding Usa-Chan to his chest.

Kaoru had Kasanoda held in place while Hikaru got ready with a bat. I was not about to let a peeping-Tom live with the fact that he caught a glimpse of our Haruhi.

"That's enough you two, leave the assault and battery to the professionals," Kyoya warned.

"What are you, made of ice? How can you be so calm about this? You know that if this was Nara you'd be the one holding that bat!" Kaoru exclaimed.

"Actually, I'd be more worried for Kasanoda if this happened to Nara," Kyoya commented honestly, making me cover my mouth while I tried not to laugh.

"Look!" Hikaru shouted, pointing his bat at Tamaki, "The boss is so deep in shock he's regressing!" Tamaki sat against the pillar staring off into space as his last brain cells fought for second place.

"And I've had enough for one day. I'm going home and going to bed," I announced, turning on my heel and leaving. I was not about to stick around for whatever hell was about to ensue later.