3

"No," I rejected when Tamaki tried to get me to put on a navy blue kimono.

"But Nara! You'd look so cute! And you'd match the theme!" Tamaki whined.

I sighed. "Fine," I huffed, snatching it from him and going into the dressing room.

"Haruhi?" I called.

"Yes, Nara-Senpai?" She replied, walking over to the door.

"Would you stand guard for me? I don't want them to peep," I requested.

"Of course," Haruhi chuckled while the twins and Tamaki took offense.

I tied my kimono closed and slid on some sandals. I made sure the long sleeves weren't tangled and then stepped out.

"Thank you, Haruhi," I said gratefully.

"Wow, you look stunning," Haruhi said, covering her mouth right after having realized she said it out loud.

"Thank you," I smiled softly. She seemed to go red and swiftly turned.

Hikaru and the twins offered Haruhi a sweet, which led to Tamaki going overboard. I watched as they all fawned over her. 

I looked past the hosts and some guests to see a girl peeking from the doorway. The twins were the first to greet her before Tamaki stepped in. Then, chaos ensued.

"No! Don't touch me! You're phony!" The girl suddenly screamed, hitting Tamaki in the face, who proceeded to dramatically fall backward, his hand covering his face.

"What do you mean, I'm phony?" Tamaki gasped, muffled slightly by his hand.

"Just what I said! You're phony!" The girl accused, pointing a finger in his face.

I continued to watch as she insulted Tamaki until the point it seemed like he was falling in slow motion. I walked up quietly, my hands hidden in my sleeves.

"Excuse me, but I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from insulting my fiancé, it's quite unbecoming of you," I said stoically.

She seemed a little taken aback by my lecture.

"Woah, I never knew Nara-Senpai could be so scary," The twins whispered as I stared down at the girl.

The girl's eyes widened as she looked past me. "Kyoya! It's you!" She suddenly gushed. 

I stepped out of her way as she stepped onto Tamaki to get to Kyoya.

I sighed and offered my hand to Tamaki. He took it and I pulled him up and sat him down on the loveseat. He continued to pout so I offered him some tea.

"Don't take it to heart, Tamaki. She's just an obsessive, boy crazy, girl. She doesn't know what she's talking about," I reassured him, petting his hair, my hand resting on his cheek.

"Thanks, Nara," He said with a soft smile, leaning into my hand.

"Excuse me? Would you like to say that to my face?" The girl I learned to be Renge snapped.

I turned and crossed my arms. The twins frantically shook their hands by their neck in a cut-off motion, not wanting me to continue.

"You're simple-minded. You're saying a bunch of incompetent things to a person you've just met. You don't know Tamaki yet you insult him based on the little time he has spoken to you. He was just trying to welcome you to the club and you returned the gesture with disrespect," I stated coldly.

"And who are you to say that about him?" She huffed.

"Like I said earlier. I am his fiancée," I said.