21

"See you guys later!" Tamaki chimed as he left the music room, leaving Kyoya and me to clean up.

"Jack ass. Leaving us to do all the cleaning," I huffed, putting the chairs on top of the tables.

Kyoya finished recording the inventory and went to leave. He pulled on the door, only for it not to open. He tugged on it a few times before pushing against it.

"You've got to be kidding me?" Kyoya growled. He took out his phone and flipped it open. "What do you mean no service?" He growled. I tried my phone, only to find that it was dead.

"I guess we're stuck here," I sighed as Kyoya plopped onto the loveseat.

"Where are you going?" Kyoya asked me as I started to walk toward the storage and prep room.

"The twins leave clothes here all the time. And I don't fancy the idea of being in this God-awful dress for the rest of the night," I scoffed, disappearing behind the door.

I tied my hair back in a short ponytail. I slipped the dress off along with my shoes. I pulled on a pair of thin sweatpants and a large t-shirt.

"Curse your long appendages," I huffed as I pulled the pants up so I could tie them securely to my waist. The fabric scrunched up on itself at my ankles, being too long for my legs.

I folded the dress and set my shoes near it. I walked back over to Kyoya to see him passed out. I grabbed Honey's blanket and draped it over him.

I went back into the pantry and kitchen area and gathered some packages of ramen we had stored away. As I boiled some water I prepared some sandwiches and some vegetables. Once the water started to boil I inserted the noodles and let them cook while I mixed some seasonings together.

I poured the seasoned packets into the now cooked noodles and then added my concoction of spices before adding some scallions and pork slices I had fried. I brought two bowls out to one of the tables near the love seat that Kyoya was sitting at.

I set the chairs down and walked over to Kyoya. I ran my fingers through his hair gently. He mumbled, leaning into it slightly.

"Kyo," I whispered gently, my hand trailing down to his shoulder.

He grumbled and his eyes furrowed. "Kyoya, I made us some dinner," I said softly, nudging him slightly. His eyes opened and he sat up with a grouchy aura about him.

"I made us some ramen if you want it?" I offered quietly.

He nodded tiredly and got up and sat down at the table. "I know you like spicy foods so I added a bit of spice to yours," I mentioned.

He mumbled his thanks and we ate in silence. Once I was done I went back into the kitchen area and started to wash the dishes that I ate and cooked with. I jumped when I felt a pair of arms sneak around my waist.

"Are you alright, Kyoya?" I asked worriedly. He's never this affectionate.

"Mhm," He hummed, resting his chin on my shoulder as I continued to wash the dishes.

"Okay," I scoffed.

After I finished washing the dishes, I snuggled up under the pile of blankets Kyoya found and let out a yawn. Kyoya went to finish his homework while I dozed off.

When I woke up it was dark, only the light of the moon and the candles illuminating the room. Soft jazzy piano sounds played from the record player. I blinked the sleepiness from my eyes trying to comprehend when the music room changed.

"May I have this dance?" Kyoya asked softly, offering his hand.

"Kyoya- What is all this?" I questioned in astonishment as I took his hand, now more awake. He only looked at me with a small smile, his hands resting on my waist as my arms went around his neck.

"I wanted to do something special with you. Although, I'm sure it's nothing like the dates you've been on with Tamaki," He said.

"Well, I've never been on a real date, even with Tamaki, so, you're already winning," I said playfully. "This is really beautiful, Kyoya. I love it," I smiled fondly, reaching up and caressing his cheek.

"He's such an idiot," He laughed.

"Yeah, he kind of is," I agreed with a chuckle.

We swayed to the sound of the piano, my head resting on his shoulder. This was nice. I didn't think he had a romantic bone in him, despite him being a host.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you," He whispered suddenly, his arms tightening around my waist.

"What? Kyoya, are you serious?" I stuttered, pulling away from him slightly to look at him. He slowly got down on one knee in front of me, pulling out a small velvet box. He opened it and inside was a gold ring with a marquise blue sapphire encrusted band and a round painite gem sparkling at the top. 

I covered my mouth in shock, looking at the very real ring that he was presenting to me. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. Even if I really was going to have an arranged marriage, I wouldn't mind it being with him. I know he'll make sure I'm comfortable. And I know his feelings are honest. But, this was a bit earlier than I was expecting.

"Ever since I met you, my life has been so much more exciting and colorful. I want nothing more than to have you by my side for the rest of my life. Never in my life have I thought I could be this happy. You are the only person that has done that to me. And I want to do the same for you," He spoke his voice shaking slightly as he grasped one of my hands gingerly.

I don't think I've ever seen him this nervous.

"Kyoya, you're a bit early, but yes, I'll marry you," I smiled with a soft laugh, giving his hands a reassuring squeeze.

He let out a soft breath he had been holding and pulled me close to him. I rubbed his back until he pulled away. He gently slid the ring onto my ring finger and kissed the ring.

"How'd you know my ring size?" I inquired humorously. 

"Who do you think picked out the ring Tamaki gave you?" He smirked with a slight raise of his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes playfully and pulled him in for another hug.

"And what did you mean by early? You called it off with Tamaki already," He questioned, petting my hair as we absently swayed to the music. 

"Not officially. Our parents don't know. I was going to break the news tonight since we were supposed to discuss the wedding details, but Tamaki's grandmother canceled again," I explained. "But don't worry. I will take care of everything," I smiled.

"I love you so much, Nara," Kyoya murmured, cupping my face in his hands and kissing me softly. This time I leaned up, returning it ever so slightly.

"I love you too, Kyoya," I grinned after I pulled away, then pecking his lips again.