22

"Nara!" I heard Tamaki scream, waking me from my slumber. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

My door flew open and Tamaki ran in. "Nara! He's gone! He's disappeared! I can't find him anywhere!" Tamaki cried, shaking me as he shouted.

I shoved him off. "What are you talking about?" I huffed.

"Hideo! He was here and now I can't find him!" Tamaki whimpered. I grabbed my phone and called Kaoru's phone.

"Hey, Nara-Senpai!" I heard both of the twins chime.

"Is he with you, yes or no?" I deadpanned.

"Yeah! We're going to the park if you want to join us?" Kaoru chimed.

"Well, considering it was Tamaki's day with Hideo, he'll be joining you," I sighed, looking over at Tamaki who was sitting there like a lost puppy, anxiously waiting.

"Are you guys sharing custody or something?" Hikaru joked.

"Whatever. Please bring them both back home in one piece. I'll have my cell on me if you need me," I told them before hanging up.

"Where is he? Huh? Where? Where? Where?" Tamaki pestered.

"He's at the park with the twins. Also, bring your umbrellas it's supposed to storm later," I told him. Tamaki went tearing off and I flopped back into bed. I suppose I should get ready for the day.

I took a quick shower and got ready for the day. I tied my hair up in a half ponytail and pinned my bangs to the top of my head. I slid on a black turtle neck and tucked it into my black pleated skirt.  I pulled on a dark green sweater vest and then pulled on some knee-high black socks. I walked downstairs and stepped into my Doc Marten's and opened the front door.

 "Oh, Kyoya, what are you doing here?" I asked, almost walking into him.

"Well, I was about to see if Tamaki was home. He isn't answering his phone," Kyoya stated.

"He's with the twins and Hideo. They're playing at the park. I was going to go get lunch if you want to come with me?" I told him.

"Sure," He said, following me to my limo.

Our driver opened the door for us and we slid in. Kyoya grabbed my hand gently and intertwined our fingers, kissing the back of my hand. I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my face.

"You're such a sap," I teased.

"Well, you agreed to marry this sap, so," Kyoya trailed airily.

"What can I say? I have good taste," I shrugged with a sly smile. Kyoya bumped my shoulder with his making me giggle.

I let out a content sigh, gazing at my ring. "So, about me marrying you, when should we tell the hosts? Because they don't even know for sure that I broke it off with Tamaki yet?" I inquired.

"I think we should wait until after the fair or until we're officially engaged through our parents," Kyoya suggested. I nodded in agreement.

"Does Tamaki know we're engaged yet?" He asked.

"Well, he handed me your portfolio from the pile my mom had sent me so I'm sure he'd be ecstatic if he found out that you agreed let alone proposed of your own free will, but I don't think he's noticed the ring yet," I said humorously.

"And also," I started, fishing a ring I had gotten for Kyoya out of my pocket. I held up his hand and slid the black tungsten ring with a gold sleeve onto his left ring finger.

"I love it," Kyoya smiled, leaning over slightly and kissing the side of my face. I smiled and leaned into him, my head resting on his shoulder.

We arrived at the restaurant and got out of the car. I grabbed Kyoya's hand as we started to walk inside. Kyoya's phone started to ring, making him sigh.

I let go of his hand so he could answer it. He took one look at the caller ID and turned his phone to silent.

"What if it's important?" I questioned, linking my arm with his as we continued our walk inside.

"It's just Tamaki," He replied. Just then my phone started to ring. I let out a soft scoff and answered it.

"Yes, Tamaki?" I spoke.

"Can I talk to Kyoya?" He chirped.

"I'm not with Kyoya," I trailed. Kyoya rolled his eyes.

"I can see you two!" Tamaki huffed. I chuckled and handed Kyoya the phone.

"I'll go get us a table," I told him, continuing my walk inside.

I had had this reservation for a while because this was supposed to be a planned date for Tamaki and me but as the events had happened that changed. I didn't want to cancel the reservation since it was one of my favorite places to eat and also very hard to get into.

I was escorted to a seat at a large table. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly as I looked at the placemats. There were five other placemats other than my own.

"He did not," I murmured to myself, just to look over and see Kyoya walk in with a disdained look on his face, followed by Tamaki, the twins, and Hideo.

I couldn't help but smile. It was so like Tamaki to make it a group thing.

Kyoya and Tamaki sat on either side of me while the twins sat on either side of Hideo across from us. I gave Kyoya's knee a reassuring squeeze.

"Wow! You look really nice today Nara-Senpai!" The twins chimed.

"What do you mean today? She always looks nice?" Hideo stated, taking offense to their statement. The twins seemed to pale and looked at me for guidance.

"He's not wrong," Tamaki added.

"I taught him well," I smiled humorously. Hideo grinned at me.

We all ordered and had a nice lunch before the twins, Tamaki, and Hideo decided to take off again, leaving Kyoya and me to our own devices.

Kyoya slid into the limo next to me and buckled his seatbelt. "You were pretty quiet," I mentioned, intertwining our fingers.

"I was really looking forward to it being just us," He sighed honestly.

"Well," I started softly, "We could always go back to your place, watch a movie, and have dinner there?" I suggested, kissing his cheek after.

He nodded. "Okay, that sounds nice," He agreed, smiling gently, leaning into me slightly.