Chapter 10

I entered Snape's office for my last detention. I vowed to myself that I would stop getting in trouble, tired of having my nights stolen from me and being behind on homework. Snape was reading something behind his desk, barely looking up when I waltz into his office, used to me not knocking. I made my way to the bookshelves. I made significant progress, however there was still too much to do. I definitely wasn't going to finish tonight, but I didn't care. I would be free in just a few hours.

A couple hours into organizing the books, I started growing tired. I stood back and leaned against the table, pretending to study the books on the shelves for a moment's rest. I heard Snape get up and walk over to the bookshelves. He observed the books, and I thought he was simply checking my work until he pulled a book from its place.

"That was easy to find," he remarked.

I rolled my eyes, "You better put that back where you found it."

He flicked through the book quickly, shut it, and handed it to me. I took it, hesitantly.

"Advanced Potions Making?" I read the title.

"This was my textbook in my sixth year at Hogwarts," he told me.

"Looks outdated," I said, holding it up between us.

He looked at me, slightly annoyed. "Open it," he instructed me.

I began flicking through the pages and quickly noticed tons of scribbling on every single page. I stopped at a random page to read the scribbling.

"You wrote more precise instructions," I noticed. "Just like me."

"I noticed from a young age how inconsistent potion textbooks were," he told me.

"Which is why they call you the potions master." I glanced up at him, smirking, before looking back at the book. "What are these notes on the side? They look like spells."

"I used to create spells," he told me.

"That's so cool." I began reading the spells, trying to memorize them. "What do they do?"

"Different things," Snape said as he took the book from me. "This one," he pointed to one that read Muffliato, "Muffles sound you're producing so others can't overhear conversations. Bit useless, most of these."

"That one sounds very useful actually," I said. "I can think of ways we can use it."

I bit my lower lip. I knew he didn't want this, but I couldn't help it. He stared at me, looking baffled, one eyebrow raised. I stepped closer to him and brushed his hair away from his face. I moved my face closer to his and he took a half-step away, rejecting my advances. Just as I was about to give up, he closed the distance between us and his mouth was on mine. His one hand was in my hair, pulling my face closer to his, his other hand around my waist, pushing our bodies together. I wrapped my arms around his neck, moving them up and down his back. There was so much need in his kiss, so much want. He kissed me hard, as if he had been waiting for this for a long time. I wrapped my one leg around him, wanting to bring him closer. He picked me up, holding my ass and sat me on his desk, my legs wrapped around his waist.

With his tongue in my mouth, he muttered the words: "Are you positive this is what you want?"

"Definitely," I whispered back.

He bunched up my school skirt, and moved my panties aside. His fingers began exploring, feeling. He slipped one finger, then two inside me and thrust them back and forth. I moaned in pleasure. I started unbuttoning his shirt. He grabbed my wrist with his other hand.

"Did I say you could do that?" He asked me in his dark and sexy voice.

"But I really want to," I pleaded.

He stood back from me, removing his fingers from inside me. I groaned in protest. He unbuttoned his own shirt, but kept it on. I could see his lean figure, his toned muscles that hid beneath his clothes every day. I wanted him so bad.

He started working on my own white blouse, and after undoing a few buttons, ripped it off of me. I heard buttons roll on the ground. He slipped my tie over my head, unhooked my bra and set it aside. He stood back to look at me. I felt slightly shy under his gaze, but he looked so damn hot I didn't care. He started kissing me again, groping my bare breasts. His kissed my neck and made his way down to my nipples and sucked. While he had my breast in his mouth, I worked at unzipping his pants. I managed to undue his belt and unzip the front of his pants. I slipped my hand inside to find his bulge. He was hard and big under my grip.

He removed my hand and took out his dick. He moved my panties aside, and carefully slipped partly into me.

"Fuck, you're big," I told him.

"Is it hurting?"

"No," I said, gripping his forearms. "I want more."

"You're going to have to beg," he breathed.

"Please, fuck me harder."

He finally went into me deeply and fully. I groaned in pleasure, my legs still wrapped around him. His heavy breathing filled my ear and he groaned quietly.

He thrust harder, more rhythmically, as I continued to moan, taking in all of him. I slipped my hands inside his shirt and felt his back.

"You're going to finish for me," he told me, panting.

He continued thrusting into me but slowed down.

"Say 'yes sir'," he ordered me.

"Yes, sir," I breathed.

He then picked up his pace. I could feel the pleasure bubbling inside me, I was almost there. With every thrust, my moans got louder and he covered my mouth with his hand to muffle my voice, while his other hand kept steady on my lower back.

I came and groaned even louder. A moment later, I felt him cum inside me, his back muscles relaxing and he let out a soft moan.

He slipped out of me and leaned his body into mine, exhausted and sweaty. We both breathed heavily.

He slowly got up and began getting his clothes back in order. I fixed my panties, and picked up my bra and shirt.

I was doing up my shirt when I remembered the missing buttons.

"Well, this is a problem," I gestured towards my half buttoned shirt, my bra and cleavage clearly noticeable.

Snape went to an armoire tucked in the back, pulled the door open and retrieved a white t-shirt from it. He handed it to me without saying a word.

"I guess this will have to work for now," I said as I pulled it over my head.

"Do you think most of your friends would be in bed by now?" he asked me.

I looked at the clock: 12:36am. "I think so."

"Think up an excuse for your shirt before you get back," he said from behind his desk. He leaned back, looking weary. "I trust that I have your full disclosure when it comes to our relationship."

All of a sudden, our relationship felt very professional again. "I won't tell a soul," I promised him.

"Good," he said, closing his eyes. "Your detention is over. You may go."

I left the room, thinking of what to say in case Mack waited up for me. So much for staying out of trouble.