Chapter 1 - Not so good start of what I thought would be an anonymous year

It's pretty bizarre when famous people would try to incorporate themselves into the normal species since it does not only create mindless draft of tidal waves but also illusionary expectations to what can happen, especially now at the blossom of my senior year.

It's always where the buzz happens, in high school and it's more than weird and cliché that right now I am staring at Louis Tomlinson himself in the form of god's body as he walks down the isle of what I call misery. That angelic smile and side glance only reminded me to come back to my senses and wake up to the reality that my senior year won't go anonymous.

That's right. It's all so cliché I want to saliva-vomit.

-

-

First period seemed to have gotten unto the wagon of celebrities that as soon as I entered math, the female population inside the classroom must have misplaced themselves and have flocked into one direction. Get it? One direction. I mentally laugh at my poor joke.

I scanned the room and found one seat untouched by the mass hysteria going on inside as the majority of my classmates drool over the fact that Tomlinson is within radius. Mrs. Humphry cleared her throat twice already and the droolers are still drooling which may have sent my imaginary set of eyeballs go three-sixty.

"Clear the way people and return to your seats." And Mrs. Humphry already used a megaphone which may have damaged my ears for the better since Amanda kept on shrieking how she has touched Tomlinson's arm.

"Alright I guess I don't need any more introduction. Mr. Tomlinson welcome to Sherwood High." She must have sensed the excitement in the room that she started to celebrate by demanding for our attention.

"I love one direction." Amanda flirted as she flickers her bush of eyelashes to Tomlinson's direction that happen to be carved three chairs behind me and Amanda is seated in front of me. Imagine my struggle.

"More like one erection." I immediately regretted the snort that came out from my god forsaken face as Mrs. Humphry looked at me with fiery eyes that could have consumed my whole being for a moment.

"Language Ms. Cole. Detention later." And she continued as if nothing happened.

It's very dear that on the first day of my senior year I succeeded in to getting detention because of nonexistence of my self-control. But the heavens cannot reprimand me or even blame me since people like Amanda were created and should be neutralized.

-

-

Lunch is now my upcoming fear since it is now a stated fact that a celebrity is one of us and I could only imagine the drama framing the four walls of the cafeteria. So it would be wise for me to skip any mob fangirling that would happen anytime soon. My head just reminded me of the old fountain at the back of the cafeteria which made me conclude that seldom or maybe none are currently there.

I wasted no time as I can feel that the oxygen around this god forsaken place is thinning to accommodate any sane human being. I arrived at the old fountain safe and intact. I let out a deep sigh and stared at the dysfunctional spring that was once the center of everything in high school. As I may have recalled, this fountain was closed thirty years ago due to lack of funding which may have been lying on the pocket of the previous administrators or whoever were involved in the false marketing of this place. This piece has witnessed all sorts of stories through time, it may even have shared in to some escapades my parents may have had during their sprout-filled days.

I began to relax as my mind twirl into the idea of history and the heartwarming possibilities of memories that may have been completed with this fountain.

"Hi." A foreign voice invaded my trail of thoughts which caused my heart to jump a little higher that Mt Everest. I fluttered my eyes open feeling the immediate sweat around my body. It's the new boy. It's Tomlinson.

"Why are you here?" That sounded like a nasty admonishment from authority which I am not.

"It's sort of crowded inside and I think I needed fresh air." his eyes darted to the grass as he kicks an invisible ball.

I was left with no words since I am never the person that manages to blabber. I am the silent one as they say; I never speak unless I have to, or unless I am in full control of the situation which right now, clearly is not.

"I'm Louis." His eyes darted from the grass to my face. He seemed to calculate me, or just trying to figure out my kind.

"People are looking for you. You should maybe get back inside?" In all honesty, I don't know where that is coming from. I myself am curious of this specimen.

"It's honestly annoying inside there. Everyone's asking me why I'm here, how's the band, have I been to here and there." It sounded almost like a grunt.

"And what doesn't annoy you?"

"This." he gave me that shining smile that could have captured angels.

*********************************************

A/N

Hi everyone! This is my first fanfic for one direction and I chose Louis since he's too cute haha! Anyway, what do you think so far? Please leave a comment/vote or add this story to your libraries/ reading list.

I love you guys! Spread the love.

Ps: I have other books that are already completed and another one is on going so pleaseeeee read them <3