Chapter 12 Surprise

** Monique POV **

Me and Calib are still together it been a month its actually July.

I'm currently sitting in the living with Cody and Calib. Me and Calib haven't had sex yet but Amy still a bother.

I still don't know if Cody's in love with me I wonder if I'm the only person who doesn't see it.

"Mo do you want to go out to Menchies later I have something to tell you" Calib asked.

I nodded my head and laid my head onto his chest and listened to his heart beat.

I finally got up and went to go change out of my sweats.

I pulled on a black crop top, black jeans shorts and a red plaid shirt.

I walked downstairs and grabbed his car keys. "Can I drive pppplllleeeeeaaaasssseee" I begged.

He slowly nodded his head. I walked down the hall to the garage and got into the car and drove to Menchies.

We both got the same thing Cake batter and Red Velvet cake. With cheesecake bits, strawberries, sprinkles, brownie's, whip cream, caramel and marshmallow fudge.

We walked outside and to the park across the street.  We sat and ate silently "Babe what we going to do when its for me to leave?"

He looked at me and smiled "that's what the surprise is". I gave him a questioning look "Calib?"

"I called your college and found out that there is a college here you can transfer to and you still be at the same process."

I smiled and he pulled me onto to his lap. "Not to ruin the mood but what do you think Amy meant by tell your girlfriend to watch her back?"

"I don't know but as long as your staying her with me i don't care" he smiled and nuzzled his face into my neck.

I laughed "so is that a yes", he asked? I nodded my head.

I took out my phone and invited Carrie and Veronika over to the house.

We walked back to Menchies parking lot to the car and drove to the house.

"Calib?" "Yeah." "If I every see that leprechaun again I'll kill her" he started laughing and drove into the driveway, parked the car, and got out of the car.

I got out the car and followed him inside. I closed the door and we walked onto the living room only to find Amy sitting on the couch.

"I'm going to kill her" I muttered that's when Calib wrapped his hands around my waist. "don't" he whispered in my ear.

The door bell rang and he enlaced our fingers together pulling me with him to the door.

We opened the door and it was Carrie and Veronika. We moved out the way and they walked in.

"Hey" Carrie and Veronika said. "if she still here after I change I will hurt her Calib, go upstairs and change and we'll handle it"

I ran up the stair and closed the door. I changed out of my jeans and shirt and pulled on a Joggers and a oversized crop top.

I went in the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face.

I wet my fingers slightly and ran it though my hair and put it into a high bun on the top of my head.

I opened the door and walked to the stairs and sat on the first step all I could hear was yelling. I got up and walked into the living room.

Calib was sitting on the couch tugging on his hair and Veronika and Carrie were yelling at a smiling Amy.