Enlighten me! Chapter 11

"And finally this is the media room." I said almost out of breath.I had just finished showing Nick pretty much all the rooms in the castle. Jane had left me to finish up the tour when she saw Alec walking down the corridor.

" Very nice, not as nice as you but still nice" Oh and did I forget to mention Nick flirted with me the whole time. I didn't play along as I was too busy wondering what Aro could have said to Alec.

"Yeah it's nice alright" I replied distracted as I looked out the door hoping to see Alec or Jane.

"Something wrong?" Nick came closer and raised an eyebrow.

"No, Nothing" I answered quickly, back to reality. "Want to watch a movie or something?"

"Sure" Nick replied as he plopped himself on the sofa.

I rolled my eyes at him, he's only been here an hour and he's already made himself at home!

I opened up the cupboard which revealed shelves of different DVD'S . I smiled when I saw the perfect one. Grabbing it and putting it into the DVD player, I sat on the other side of the sofa keeping a distance between Nick and I. Which was pointless as Nick scooted to right beside me and put an arm resting behind me.

"What movie did you pick?" Nick asked smoothly while I shifted uncomfortably

" You will see " I smile, more because I heard someone walk in the corridors and I couldn't help but wish it was Alec.

"What's going on here? " Alec's voice was hard and angry. He shifted his eyes from Nick to I to the screen that read 'The Notebook' and he looked beyond pissed.

"We're just watching a movie." I say slowly, confused at his sudden anger.

"Looks very cosy to me." Alec says dryly as he glares at Nick. If looks could kill...

"Well it was, until you showed up." Nick shot back as he stood up quickly.

"You have only known her for an hour." Alec took a step towards him so they were just centimetres apart.

" And what, you have know her for like a week?" Nick responed, not loosing any eye contact,"Just fase it Alec, you can't have her."

Alec let out a low growel as his eyes lit up red.

"Stop! Stop it both of you!" I jumped up from the sofa and stood between them.

" I have no idea what's going on here. " I tell them as I look between them two.

They exchanged glares but didn't answer me. Knowing that I wasn't going to get an answer I continued, " Whatever it is. I have only known you Nick since a couple of hours ago, And you Alec, I have only known you for two days!" I faintly heard ' The Notebook' playing in the background but continued my glares.

" Turn that crap off!" Alec shouts as he storms out of the room.

I look at Nick and see him smirking, before I sigh and slowly walk out of the room.

I walked down the corridor to my room, when Jane came up to me. " What's with all the screaming and why is Alec so angry? " Jane demanded an answer.

" I don't know. But if you find out, enlighten me! " I said dryly and sarcastically as I could before slamming my bedroom door shut.