God I hope not! Chapter 8

Hey guys I wont be updating again until I get 100 reads on this chapter, harsh i know but i really need some motivation to continue this story. If you really like this story then share it to friends! 

Don't Forget to comment, Vote and Fan

"Morning."

I jumped, not expecting to be woken up suddenly, its bot like I was asleep for that long, I woke up about two hours ago but decided to stay lying in bed which then caused me to drift back to sleep and then only to be awaken a minute later by Alec.

"Did I scare you?" Alec chuckled as he made his way into my room.

"No! Just took me my surprise, that's all!" I replied back, rolling my eyes at his growing smirk.

"Yeah, Yeah! Are you hungry?" He asked sitting on my bed beside me.

"Not since I saw you anyway!" I joked. "But seriously no I am not."

"Okay...Em.. Why don't you get dressed?" He suggested pointing towards the drawers.

I shrugged and dragged myself out of bed and over to the drawers. "Whoo Black, how original." I sarcastically noted once all I could see was black clothes.

"Jane picked it out!" Alec threw his habds up in defense.

I rolled my eyes, "Thanks Jane." I mumbled so low that not even an elephant could here.

"Your welcome." Jane says while entering the room.

I looked at her confused but decided to drop it and pick out something, anything to wear!

"Do you guys mind?" I ask, holding my clothes.

"I don't mind at all." Alec smirked which caused Jane to hit him and drag him out the door.

"Peace at last!" I said, stumbling around,trying to get changed. Once successfully achieving the task I leave the room, obly to find that there was no one in sight. 

I walk down the corridor to the grand hall only to hear people talking inside. I stop and listen through the door.

" So are you getting on with Elsie?" I hear Aros voice asking.

"Yes master, very well master." Alecs voice replies.

"Hmmm...How well?" Aro asks.

I tried lean in closer to hear better but end up falling and causing the door to burst open. While lying on the floor I see Aro and two other men on thrones looking at me with shock and Alec standing in front of them a look of pure embarrassment.

My cheecks go completely red as I pull myself off the floor.

"Ah Elsie, your ears must have been burning." Aro smiles at me.

"Sorry master.." I bow my head in shame that I would do such an embarrassing thing.

"My dear it is alright! We were just discussing what we should do today." Aro said, stepping down from the throne and walking towards Alec. " Weren't we Alec?" Aro said while putting his hand on Alecs shoulder. His eyes slightly got bigger for about two seconds before Aro looks at me. I can only imagine what Alec thought about that caused Aro to react like that.

"I think you, Alec, Jane, Demetri and Felix should all go clothes shopping." Aro suggested looking between Alec and I.

"Yes master." We said in union.

Aro nodded then slightly raised his voice. "Jane, Felix,Demetri!"

In a blink of an all three were standing in front of Aro. Vampire speed is so cool!

"Clothes shopping all of you for Elsie of course." Aro said quickly.

"Of course master." They all said.

"Very good, off you go then!" Aro gestured his hands towards the exit.

All five of us made our way out the door and into the car.

"Where are we even going Demetri?"Jane asked the driver who i assume was named Demetri, so the other guy must be felix.

Alex, Felix and I were sitting in the back seat while Jane and Demetri were in the front. We have been driving for about ten minutes now in silence.

"DraceaTown Shopping village." Demetri replied.

"Sounds fancy"I barely whispered, afraid someone would start talking to me.

" Because it is." Jane replied in an arrogant way. Danm her and her excellent sense of hearing!

"So what kind of clothes do you like?" Felix asked me. This was exactly the sort of thing I was trying to avoid....

" Eh...No prefrence really." I answer shyly and barely over a whisper.

At that moment everyone looked at me, examining what I was wearing. I got a few scrunched up faces except for Jane who finally looked as if she approved of something.

" Jane picked these clothes!" I unexpectly shout out, causing all mouths to drop.

" She can talk loudly! Its a miracle!" Felix jokes causing them all to smile except for me who went bright red.

"I think you will fit in fine!" Felix smiled slightly punching my arm playfully.

"God I hope not!" I joked causing the all to burst out laughing.

Hey there all! I updated again on my phone so there are Tons of mistakes! But thank you all for your support and for reading this! And to all my silent readers out ther, Please VOTE,COMMENT,FAN!!!