Danm Bacon! Chapter 12

*Knock* Knock* 

Usually when you're angry with people you hate when they come looking for you, but when you are as bored as hell in a little furnished room, it's like a blessing.

"Yes?" I raise an eyebrow as I open the door, revealing Nick.

"Are you okay?" His voice was much more softer and genuine then his usual over-confident cocky voice.

"Yes."

"Do you forgive me?" He raised his eyebrows to look vulnerable.

"Yes." I shrugged.

"Are you going to answer everything with Yes?" He smiles as he takes a few steps into my room.

"Yes." I smirk, flopping down on my bed and crossing my legs in a lady-like manner.

Nick chuckled as he sat beside me. " How about we start over?" he suggested and I couldn't help but jump to the idea of a fresh start with him.

"Yes please." I answer.

"Well then. Hi, my name is Nicholis but you can call me Nick." He extended his hand and I shock it.

"Hi, my na-- AHHHHHHHHH!" I scream mid sentence as I feel something brush against my legs.

"Relax, its just my cat, Bacon." Nick says calmly as he picked up the culprit.

"You called your cat 'Bacon?" I questioned.

"Hey, whats wrong with the name Bacon?" Nick laughs as he hugs the cat tighter.

I reach out to stroke the cat when its claws scratch me across the lips. 

"That son of a B--" I shout as I stand up and press my hand to my lip.

"Bacon! No Bacon, No! Bad Bacon!" Nick scolds the Bacon as he puts the cat on the floor.

As  Bacon made an escape out of my bedroom door, I hiss at him , like all sane people do.

"Wait, why are you bleeding?" Nick looks shocked when he noticed the blood por from my lip.

"I'm a hybrid. Now can you do something, this really stings!" I tell him as I put pressure on the cut. Danm cat probably has rabbies or something!

Just at that moment Alec knocks on the already open door, and see's the situation at hand.

"What's going on here?" Alec asked for the second time today but this time not angry, instead confused by the looks on our faces. He must of saw the blood because his eyes turned slightly red and he looked quickly away. "Elsie, are you okay? What happened?"

"I'm okay Alec, just leave until I clean up, you too Nick. It might be hard for you to control yourselves." I tell them as I walked towards my pointless bathroom, that now seemed very useful.

Alec nodded and left quickly but Nick stayed.

"It's okay, I have been around loads of bleeding people and have learned to control myself." Nick explained as he grabbed wet tissue and pressed it on my lip.

"But you still feed on human blood?" I raised an eyebrow as I ravished at how the wet tissue soothed the pain.

"Nope, I feed on animal blood." Nick says softly as he slowly removed the tissue. " I have heard of hybrids, Cullens have one don't they?"

"Well they have me and I'm guessing that baby is one too?" I replied.

"Wait, your one of  Carisle Cullen's adopted children?" Nick asked shocked.

"Not adopted, his actual child." 

"Oh, That I did not know." Nick scratched the back of his neck.

"Well there's alot you don't know about me, like my name for example." I joke, continuing off before Bacon attacked.

"Oh yes, And what pretty name does a pretty girl like you have?" Nick winks, putting on his charm.

"My names Joe." I say in the most serious voice I could muster, deciding to joke with him.

"Joe? Is that right?" He asked, a knowing smirk on his face.

I nodded in response and smiled innocently at him.

"And you're sure it's not along the lines of, Elsie or something?" Nick smirked.

"I'm sure, it's definitely Joe." I lye back laughing.

Nick lye's back with me and laughs too, "Well Joe, it's nice to meet you,"

Author's Note:

Why hello there! So I got 100 reads on my last chapter in just a couple of hours, so as a reward i uploaded again!! I know this is really badly written but I promise I will go back when i complete this book and edit it!! Thanks for reading ^_^

Hope you have an appetite cause I got Virtual Cookies! *Throws virtual cookies to everyone*

Hey Why not VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!!