The explanation Chapter 10

A smile appeared on Nicks face when he saw, well more like heard Alecs reaction.

"Alec please, we have company. " Aro said in a soft voice.

"I see that." Alec said dryly, In the time I have been here I never saw Alec be disrespectful to Aro nor any other of the masters, until now.

Aro shot Alec an angry look before masking it with a gentle smile.

"This is Nicholas, he will be staying her for a while."

Alec obviously not learning his lesson, shouted out again " What, Why? But Master, what about the plan?"

What plan? How could Nick staying here affect their plan? All these boys were giving me a migraine!

"Change of plan Alec, I want you to come see later." Aro said sternly.

Alecs face dropped as he bowed his head in defeat. I felt kindda sorry for him, whatever the plan was it must have been important to him.

"This is my nephew." Aro smiled showing Nick off to everyone.

"By blood?" Some random member of the guard called out.

"Yes, you see my older sister had him 15 years before I was turned into a vampire. Nicholas got sick when he was about 16, I being a vampire my sister knew and she begged me to turn him too. She begge and begged, I tried putting it of but when Nicholas was on his last breath of life, the sheer pain in my sisters eyes made me give in. Nicholas stayed with me for six months after the transformation so I could try to control him but during those six months my sister, Nicholas' mother was struck with a heart attack and by the time we found her it was too late. Years later I joined this covern and Nicholas went to live with my younger sister whom I turned into a vampire, so she wouldn't die like Nicholas' mother. I have decided that we need another member of the guard so I invited Nicholas to come stay with me again and he agreed." Aro said all at once.

No one said a word, we processed the information and nodded.

"Elsie and Jane, how about both of you show Nicholas around?" Aro turned to both Jane and I.

We nodded and start walking away when I remembered the bags of shopping so I turned around to get them.

"Its okay, Demetri and Felix will put your bagas away, just go and show Nicholas around." Aro said in a tone which sounded like he was very annoyed. I looked at Alec and noticed that him and Aro were exchanging glares.

I quickly scurried out of the room with Jane and Nick following close behind.

As soon as we closed the giant door shut behind us, I couldn't help but wonder why Alec was upset and what were they talking about?

_________________________________

Author's Note:

Hey there long time no see ;)

Im really sorry about this sad excuse of a chapter, its really really small but I have hit some sort of writers block, I am pained to say it but this story is starting to bore me...I'm finding it hard to be motivated to keep writing it but I am getting a good few reads, I mean I am hitting the 4,000 mark soon. I don't know maybe I'll get back into it at some point. Anyway I uploaded a little eary so at least thats something!!!

Oh and again I wrotee this on my phone so there will be mistakes!!

On a lighter note, 10th Chapter!!!!!!!!! Whoooo!!!!!!