Run. Chapter 16

Run.

Chapter 16

When the loud noices of everyone talking to each other, everyone went silent and started staring at me. Waiting for my reaction. It's hard to give one when I have no clue in whats going on. Sure I have seen Aro,Marcus and Caius wearing cloaks but I dont see the big deal. I looked at the three of them again. Aro's cloak was a noticeably darker shade of black then Caius and Marcus' one.

Aro picked up a large jet black fold of material from a jewel encrusted box that I hadn't noticed until now. Everyone watched him in awe and wonder, while I watched with fear and uncertainty.

"For centuries, vampires have passed down the stories of a chosen one ,who shall lead us into glory. In this year 2013, the chosen one has been revealed." Aro announces in a serious voice. He smiled at me and took slow steps towards me, holding the cloak as if it was a bomb.

"You are all witnesses to the anointing of the chosen one. You will all go down in vampire history." Caius also announces. Aro was just a few steps away from me at this point. My eyes were furrowed together as I tried to make sense in what they were saying. This was all too freaky.

"And with that, we make history." Aro whispers but loud enough for everyone to hear. He spreads out the folded cloak. It's jet black like I noted before but I also noticed a red strip going around the edges.

Everyone gasped at its beauty, I admit that is was pretty nice but nothing to gasp about. Aro placed the cloak around my shoulders and tied it around my neck. It felt light as a feather which was surprising due to its size. I didn't really feel any different except that my arms and neck felt sort of tingly. But I'm assuming thats more from the shock of this whole weird situation. Aro slowly backed away and took in the sight of me. A large smile on his face. I looked at Carlisle and he was frowning. This is getting weirder and weirder.

Just as I was about to ask them about what the hell was going on, everyone in the room bowed their heads... Even Aro and Carisle.

Okay things have just gotten even more creepy.

All of a sudden the door opened. Nick came in, oh good maybe he can tell me what the hell is going on. That's what I thought until Nick walked straight up to me and grabbed my hands.

"M'lady." Nick got on one knee and brought my hands up to his lips and kissed them.

I think I'm about to faint, that or have a vampire heart attack or something. This is all too creepy.

"Em..What's going on?" I raised an eyebrow while I took looked around the room. Everyones head was still bowed and Nick was still down on one knee.

"Elsie Cullen, Will you do me the honour and in letting me take your hand in marriage?" Nick asked. Gone was his childish act, his witty arrogence just a distant memory. His face had a small smile on it. He looked up at me expectantly. I looked around the room in panic. Everyones heads were bowed so I was unable to see their faces fully. But I could see Alecs face slightly, his whole face was scrunched up as if those words Nick said stabbed him.

I stood there in absolute shock. Not able to move an inch in fear that I would crack into a million different pieces. This was all too much too fast. First a cloak, then everyone bowing and now MARRIAGE!

"I-I-I-I don't know what to...Em.....I-I need to go." I stuttered. My hyprid heart beating a mile a minute. Then I bolted. Bolted out of the room, down the corridor and out through the front door. I placed the hood of my new cloak over my head and dashed through the woods.

A/N: I updated!!!!! Wow Even I'm proud of myself. I'm so lazy!!! You should put more pressure on me to update, It's the only way I'll listen!

Anyways, this was an extremly short chapter because I felt this deserved a chapter all by itself!

So comment bellow and tell me what you think about this chapter! What do you think will happen next? And what the hell does the chosen one mean?

Vote| Comment | Follow!!!!!!!

Ps. Sorry about the ton of mistakes. My phone is on the fritz and its very uncoordinated and I'm to lazy to proff read before uploading. Don't judge me !mhahahahahahaha! Talio and thanks for reading!