Vemtobia Chapter 3

Chapter 3

When I slowly opened my eyes, I was in a dark green room, with some lamps lit and I was lying  on some kind of table.

In the corner Carlisle and Edward were whispering, Carlisle must have saw me awake because he held his hand up to Edward indicating him to leave.
As soon as the door shut, Carlisle sat in the chair beside me.

‘How are you? ‘He asked . I replied with a simple nod.

‘So do you know why your here?’ he asked another question.

‘ They told me that the only way  for me to get better was to see you, my father.’ I answered.

He weakly smiled and asked. ‘So I guess you’re wondering, why I wasn’t there for you and your Mother?’

I sort of shrugged but really I was screaming hateful things to him inside me.

‘well..... I was really good friends with your Mother and we used to date, only the problem was, she was a human and I was a vampire, So I decided that it would be better if we just forgot about each other. She never told me she was pregnant, I would have been there, I swear I would but no one ever told me until today.’ He said this with sadness in his eyes.

Then he spoke again. ‘ What have you been doing all this time? Where is your mother?’

‘She died...giving birth to me. ‘I said,  his face beginning to drop.

‘ I was taken in by my mother’s friends, they were vampires . I stayed with them for about 15 years, until both of them died along with their son, because they were trying to defend me from these three people, a red head girl, a blonde haired man and quite long dark haired man. They had to defend me because I didn’t develop properly into a human nor a vampire but a mixture of both. For the first ten years, I was just like an ordinary vampire but over the years, little changes started happening and I was getting weaker and weaker. When the family died, I lived on the streets because there was no way I could go anywhere else or they would find out about the existence of vampires. I spent my time on the streets, waiting to die slowly until the volturi showed up. They took me to their head quarters and did tests on me and whispered about me. And then everything went dark and next thing I know, I’m in a car on the way to your house.’ I have just summed my whole life in a paragraph, great.

Carlisle just sat there, frozen.’ I’m so sorry, If I just knew’ he whispered. And with that he made a swift exit to the door.

I lay there in silence. The door reopened and what I thought was going to be Carlisle was not, it was Edward. H e stood beside the table, I lay on.

‘ You make me sick!, how dare you come here and drop a bomb like this on us, Why don’t you just cut the act, why are you really here? Hmmm, did the volturi send you to spy on us. Is that it? IS IT?!’ He screamed at me.

I was completely confused and I made sure to show it on my face. ‘ I don’t know what you’re  talking about?’ I replied.

He started laughing and grabbed me by the collar. ‘You better leave , now’ he said, a very serious tone in his voice.

At that moment I started feeling really sick. Everything went blurry, I could feel something come up my throat, then out of my mouth. I looked down and I was getting sick Blood.

‘Carlisle!’ I heard Edward shout.

The door flung open, in came Carlisle. He ran towards me and all of a sudden, he injected me with something. I felt myself drifting away, Well I did until  felt a ton of shock waves go into my heart. Next thing, I m siting up on the table, I look around and see a room full of the same people from earlier today. I lay back down on the table.

‘Are you okay?’ I hear Carlisle ask but I couldn’t speak or move.

He started gently nudging me. If I could say anything I would, If I could move I would but it was like my body just shut down.

I lay there staring at them all, I could see and hear but not speak or move.

‘Oh please no.’ Carlisle whispered, tears forming in his eyes.

‘What?’ asked three of them at the same time.

‘ This is how a vampire is, the few weeks before it dies. Only few vampires die like this because of a very uncommon illness called vemtobia, the only illness vampires can die from. The very illness, Elise is dying from’ said Carlisle