Well Hello There! Chapter 9

Wow This book has nearly 3,000 reads! That's amazing! I know 3,000 isn't a lot compared to other books but it is to me and I want to thank anyone who is reading this book and for the support they have given me! Espically you @CookieMonsta100, You have been so super supportive and I can't begin to thank you ennough! You are the reason I started uploading this book again! Thank you to everyone and anyone!!!!!

Oh and I made a trailer for this book!!!! Check down below and tell me what you think!!!!!!!

Dont forget to comment!!! 

We arrived at the mall soon after. Demetri easily found a parking space near the entrance. We got out and made our way to the entrance. Demetri,Felix,Jane and Alec had their hoods up as the sun was shining quite strong today. I being half vampire half human don't need to as all my skin does is gently glow.

"You look beautiful."Alec whispered to me,making sure there was a distance from us and the others as we walked inside the mall.

"Whooohoooo! Alec and Elsie sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Felix song loudly causing Demetri to laugh, Jane to scowl, Alec to go bright red and I to blush.

"Shut it Felix!" Alec pushed him as he walked off to where Jane was walking. Great I was left with these two!

"Well done! This is exactly what Aro told us not to do." Demetri told Felix in a stern voice.

"You laughed!" Felix tried to defend himself.

"It doesn't make what you did right, Jane will tell Aro and then what will happen?" Demetri said in a questioning tone.

"Ahem!"I fake coughed trying to get their attenion. They must forgot about me as they looked shocked at my presence.

"Yes?"Felix asked.

"What did Aro order?" I asked them.

"N-Nothing!" Demetri stammered. "Hey look, Jane and Alec have gone into Forever 21, why don't you catch up with them; we'll be there in a minute."

"Okay.." I replied and started walking to Forever 21, but before I went inside I heard Felix say to Demetri. "Smooth.." 

and the Demetri replying "Shut up, like you could do better."

I shock my head at the thought of something being hidden from me, whats the problem with just telling me?

As I entered the shop, I spot Jane and Alec by a stack of black clothes. As I got closer to them I heard Alec say. "She will hate these, why cant you pick any colour?

Jane spotted me coming and asked me "Don't you like this?"as she held up a pure plain black dress that was the most unflattering thing I had ever seen.

I shook my head quickly while scrunching up my face.

"Told you!" Alec exclaimed throwing his hands in the air and walked towards more colourful clothes. 

Jane scowled at Alec, she obviously hated being wrong.

"What about this?" Alec asked me as he held up a dark purple top.

I smiled because that was exactly the style of clothes I liked.

"Pretty!" I heard behind me. I turned around to see a boy, who looked about my age with dark floppy hair and shimmery red eyes. He must be a vampire....Yummy!

I lost track of time staring at this guy until Alec let out a sharp growl causing everyone in the shop to stare at him confused. 

The mystery guy and Alec exchanged glares, until mystery guy shock his head and then looked at me."Whats your name cutie?" he smiled again.

"Eh..Elsie." I said trying to remember what my name was.

"Elllsssiiieee." The mystery guy said slowly and seductively earning another growl from Alec.

"Well Elsie my name is Nicolis but you can call me nick.

I nooded akwardly and looked around avoiding eye contact.

''Well, I'll see you later, Ellllssssiiiiee.'' Nick said again seductively.

Once Nick left the store, Dominic and Demetri walked in, exchanging looks with Nick as they walked pass him.

Once the pair was standing beside us Demetri said ''Why were you talking to another vampire, you know how dangerous that is!''

I opened my mouth to say something but Alec cut me off ''We weren't talking to him, he was flirting with Elsie!''

Demetri and Felix scrunched up their faces in disgust. ''Anyway we better get some clothes for Elsie.'' Felix broke the silence.

For the next two hours we went around the different shops and we picked out loads of different outfits for me.

When we reached the castle, Jane and I went in first as the boys carried in all the bags. Jane opened the doors leading into the big hall with the thrones and who do we see standing in the middle of the hall, none other but Nick himself.

 Alec, Demetri and Felix came in behind us and I guess they saw him too because I heard the crash of shopping bags fall on the floor and an angry Alec muttering ''Shit..''