Hmmm..Sandwhich Chapter 14

A week past and Alec, Nick and I have spent every day together. We mostly watched movies, played playstation or just hung out. Alec and Nick are getting on a lot better now and are as close as friends. I don't think I had ever laughed as much as I did my whole life then I did in an hour with those two.

"Could you make me a sandwhich Nick?" I turned to Nick who was laying sprawled out on the couch.

He groaned loufly and buried his head further down into the sofa, "Make it yourself! "

"But I'm just a poor little hyprid. I need a big strong vampire to help me." I played the sweet and innocent card, frankly, I just wasn't bothered to get up.

Alec chuckled and stood up from his position kn the armchair, "I'll make it for you."

"Thank you Alec" I smiled contently and leaned further into the sofa.

"The hell he will!" Nick jumped up from the sofa quickly, "I make a much better sandwhich"

"I disagree!" Alec challenged him while smirking.

"Well I agree!"Nick replied, hands in his hips.

"Okay, both you make me a sandwhich and I'll see which one is better." I announced.

Both boys nodded and made their way to the door, just before Jane walked in.

"Where are you two going?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

"To make Elsie a sandwhich" They replied jn unison.

Jane made the sound of a whip as she pretended to use one, symbolising that they were whipped by me.

"Yeah, Yeah, Whatever Jane!" Alec rolled his eyes at her then him and Nick left.

"How do you do it?" Jane asked, shaking her head.

"Do what?" I replied. Jane sat down across from me on the sofa and crossed her legs.

"How do you get them to do whatever you want?" she asked.

"I don't know. I just ask and they do it" I shrugged.

"Lucky." She mumbled.

I didn't bother to reply, I just flicked through the channels on Tv. Alec and Nick walked in, both holding a plate with a sandwhich on it.

"Try mine first!" Nick pushed the playe in front of me, "Its much better then his!"

"Now, now! Poor sportsmanship means I'm going to taste Alecs one first!" I told him off as I wiggled my finger.

Alec smirked at Nick as he handed me his sandwhich. Nick stuck out his bottom lip and pouted, he looked hilarious. Everyone laughed at him, including Jane.

I examined Alecs sandwhich; Cheese and tomatoes, it looked very appealing. Taking a bit out of it, I moaned from how good it tasted.

" Amazing" I said before taking another bite.

Alec turned his head to Nick and smiled proudly. Nick frowned and brought over his sandwhich.

" Now try mine." Nick said, handing me his sandwhich.

It seemed to be a ham and mustard sandwhich. I have never tasted mustard but there's a first time for everything!

Taking a bite from it, I nodd my head in appreciation. " This is really good."

"Yeah but which is better?" Nick asked. I couldn't believe how serious they were acting over a stupid sandwhich contest.

"Emmm..hmmmm..The winner is-" I start of saying before I was cut off from Felix and Demetri walking in the room.

" Master wants to see you Elsie." Demetri told me before him and Felix exited.

" Sorry boys, Duty calls." I get up from the couch. Nick, Alec and Jane all follow me out the door.

"You never told us who won?" Alec stated as we walked down the corridor.

"It was a tie." I announced, causing Nick to sigh angerly and Alec to frown.

When I saw Nick looking the other way, I turned to Alec and mouthed 'It was you'

A large smile came onto his face as he began walking proudly. We opened the large door into the grand hall.

The first thing I saw was Carlisle, my father, standing beside Aro, looking pleased but also very worried.