What the hell is happening? Chapter 15

What is this all about? That was the first thing that poped into my mind. Why was Carlis--I mean my Father here?

"Ahh..Elsie you're here, very good." Aro spoke. In the corner of my eye I saw Alec, Nick and Jane walk over to the rest of the guard at the corner of the room.

I nodded in reply and gave a questioning look to Carlisle. What exactly was going on?

Aro continued, "We have some great news dear Elsie."

I furrowed my eyebrows, great news? I hope this 'great' news isn't I'm going to live with my Father. I would miss Alec and Nick too much. Maybe I'm getting a Ferrari, Now that would be great news!

I slowly nooded my head inicating for him to continue.

"You see Elsie, You're very Special" Aro put an emphasis on the word special, making it sould like he means Special needs. Nick must have thought that too begause he sniggered then tried to cover it up by having a pretend coughing fit.

"Do you need some water?" I turned to Nick and asked sarcastically.

"Vampires dont drink water ." He said in a matter-of-fact attitude.

"They also don't cough." I retorded, causing a few members of the guard to lowly chuckle and I even noticed Carlisle smile.

"Tushay" Nick replied, raising an eyebrow.

"If I may continue." Aro continued off. "You are indeed special"

Nick began to chuckle again and I could see Aro getting fustrated. "Nicholas will you cut it out before I cut out your tongue, then how funny would you find that?" Aro stated causing Nick to rase his hands in surrender.

"Again, you a very special and -" Aro began again and Nick burst out laughing. He cluched his sides as he bent over double. If he wasnt Aro's nephew he would so be dead right now. Aro looked like he was about yo explode with anger.

" I'm sorry , I can't help it!" Nick said between laughs.

"Well go help it outside!" Aro ordered.

"But-" Nick complained.

"If your not gone in 5 seconds, so help me Nicholas I'll make you go."

Nick sighed in defeat and slowly made his way out the large doors. It was clear that Carlisle and the guard were enjoying the show just as much as me because they all had ear to ear smiles plastered on their faces.

"Now that all interruptions are taken care of" Aro shouted when he said 'interruptions' so Nick could hear him through the door. "We have some great news"

Yes yes, great news, you said that all before now hurryy on and tell me already!! I looked over to Carlisle aka Dad, he smiled that me but he seemed worried. I was half scared of what this 'great' news was going to be after seeing his expression.

I looked away from Carlisle as Aro began talking once again, "You my dear, are very special. "

I internally rolled my eyes (I wouldn't dare do it in front of him) Why is he dragging this on! Just get on with it!!

"You are getting a cloak. " Aro finished. A cloak? Thats the great surprise, a cloak? I hardly think that is worth Carlisle flying across the world just so I could be told I was getting a cloak.

Yet it seemed to shock everyone else as a huge escapade of gasps filled the room.

"What colour?" Alec asked, he looked extremly anticipated to know. I didnt have one clue to why this was a big deal.

"Dark Power." Aro replied slowly. The whispers turned to shouting. Everyone in the room looked completely and utterly shocked. Alecs mouth hit the floor, he made no movement at all. Jane's eyebrows were so furrowed together that they looked like a uni-brow.

Aro's mouth formed a straight line, he bowed his head and also made no movement. Carlisle however, bore holes into me with his gaze, he looked at me with complete worry.

And thats when I thought, What the hell is happening?