Forgetful

Nonverbal Dre my beloved <3

Just some fluff because I need to actually write again

Little!Dream CG!Sapnap

Dream wasn't expecting anything new today, he woke up little and decided he was hungry and wanted food from the kitchen.

So he got up, deciding his pajamas were fine to stay in for the moment.

He grabbed his sippy cup - why were they in his room again? They should be in the kitchen. Shrugging it off he grabbed one of his pacifiers too, going ahead and popping it in his mouth.

He needed more pacis, he noted, seeing as he could only really find two of them anymore

Maybe he'd get clips too, as they tended to disappear after one nights sleep, probably somewhere in the mess of a bed he slept in bit never wanted to make.

Eh, he'd find them next time he made the bed, and he'd get some more pacis and clips.

Shaking his head, he focused on the original task. He wanted food and something to drink, maybe some juice.

He took the sippy cup downstairs, not trying to hide it. Why would he need to? He lived alone--

"Dream?" Came a voice, confused and half awake.

Snapping his gaze to the other person, he was met with Sapnap. The ravennete's hair was messy, he was still in his pajamas, and he was holding a mug - probably for coffee.

He forgot Sapnap lived there.

Now, it probably wasn't logical, really. But he hadn't been small before Sapnap had moved, during the process, or any of it.

And little Dream had the memory of a goldfish, as he would describe.

So he stared, little him wasn't exactly verbal. He just stared like a deer in headlights, froze in shock per say.

Sapnap was confused, unsure of what to do. Dream had a pacifier and a sippy cup, so maybe treating him like a kid would work? It was the best bet.

Cautiously he approached Dream, very gently smiling at him. "Hey Dreamy."

Dream blinks, glancing at Sapnap skeptically.

He should be weary about trusting him when he was confused a bit ago. But on the other hand if he was disgusted he would've said something-

So Dream smiled around his paci in response.

Sapnap accepted he wasn't getting a response past that, but was satisfied Dream seemed happy.

Glancing the boy over he spotting the sippy cup and realizing he probably only came down for food.

"Are you hungry, Dreamy?" Sapnap testing the waters.

Dream nodded, holding out his sippy cup with his head quirked to the side.

Sapnap smiled softly, carefully taking the cup. "Of course, Dreamy. Do you want apple juice?" he asked, assuming based off his normal preferences.

Dream nodded, letting Sapnap take the cup.

Sapnap nodded some, carefully getting Dream his requested drink. Once he's sure the lid is secured after its filled, he gives it back to Dream.

It's surreal, it feels like second nature despite having no clue what was happening.

It's also odd dealing with Dream nonverbal. He's used to Dream talking about anything really, and it almost feels as if he's talking to himself, despite Dream still answering.

Before he's realized Dream is gone.

Like he might as well have disappeared he exited so silently.

It's not long before he hears cartoons playing from the living room, and he supposed he knew where Dream went now.

He carefully grabbed his mug of coffee and went to the living room, smiling softly at the sight.

Dream is wrapped up in a fluffy green blanket, pacifier set in front of him on the couch as he drank his juice, focused on the colourful children's cartoon playing.

He isn't sure what's really happening, but he likes this version of Dream.

That moment when your writing is crap because your motivation died for literal months