Christmas!

I can't tell if it's Christmas day or eve anymore, but here's a chapter for the holidays.

Also this is your break before I get around to finishing some angsty Oneshots, so Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Little!Dream CG!Punz

Christmas.

The one time no one was vicious on the server. The wars stopped, conflicts ended and everyone spent Christmas peacefully.

Most people spent it with someone, family, friends, ect.

A lot of the server spent the day at the community house, doing a gift exchange, enjoying hot chocolate and just spending the day together.

Techno and Phil invited Dream to come with them as a plus one and a close friend, but he politely declined. He didn't want to make the server more upset at him.

So he spent the day in his house tucked away in hiding, working away and sometimes taking small breaks to just take sips of some hot chocolate. He still made himself a cup, even if it felt slightly sour given the loneliness.

He stared at the fire place, watching the logs burn as he held the hot cup in cold hands. He couldn't help but want someone, even if he knew he didn't deserve it and wouldn't get it.

It was quite awhile of just staring at the fire and drink hot coco, at some point his mind decided 'screw your sadness I'm slipping', so that just adding an even more intense feeling of loneliness.

He wasn't sure why, but he heard a door opening. He got up, letting his mug down and kind of awkwardly shuffling to the door.

How he expected it to have just been the wind, maybe a small animal. He didn't expect Punz to be there, and the surprised noise just proved that.

Punz chuckled softly, lightly tapping his boots against the floor to get the extra snow off.

"Hey Dream! Merry Christmas or Christmas Eve, whichever one it is." He said with a chuckle. He had lost track of time and couldn't tell ya to save his life.

Dream hums, grinning as he hugged Punz tightly. The other knew he regressed and had been allied with him from the start, he didn't see an issue with not hiding his regression

Punz chuckled, gently carding a hand through Dream's blond hair as his other arm wrapped around the boy. "How old are you, Daydream?"

Dream took a second to think about it before holding up 4 fingers, still not talking. It wasn't odd, he was pretty much 24/7 non verbal while small.

Punz chuckled softly, gently ruffling Dream's hair. "Well, how about we get you in something comfy Hm?"

Dream looked at him confused. He was in the comfiest thing he had, his torn and stained green hoodie and some pajama pants he had made after finding it impossible to sleep in his torn and ripped jeans.

At this point Punz pulled out a couple of wrapped packages to be in Dream's view.

Dream gasped in surprise, looking at Punz and them himself as if asking 'for me?!'

Punz chuckled, humming softly. "Mhm! Now cmon, let's go somewhere a bit warmer, hm?"

Dream nodded, excitedly tugging Punz to where he was before, shutting where he was prior and taking a careful sip of his coco.

Punz chuckled, following him and sitting next to him. He pulled out three things, a wrapped box and two wrapped bags. He set them down in front of Dream humming.

"Open them whenever you want." he said with a smile.

Dream giggled, grabbing one of the bags and excitedly tearing into the wrapping paper.

He gasped excitedly, hugging Punz tightly and opening it and putting it on in favour of his hoodie.

Punz chuckled softly

Punz chuckled softly. "I'm glad you like it, little one." he said with a smile, watching as Dream excitedly flapped the sleeves.

Dream giggled happily and grabbed the second bag and unwrapping it.

He gasped happily and ran off to change. It wasn't long til Dream came back in, immediately hugging Punz again. It was his way of saying thank you.

Punz chuckled softly, hugging the boy back as he hummed

Punz chuckled softly, hugging the boy back as he hummed. He was glad the other liked them, as he had figured this Christmas considering recent events would be great to get little Dream things.

It seemed like he had the right idea.

Dream grabbed the last present, a small box wrapped in the same thing the other two. He unwrapped it excitedly and opened the box, gasping and kicking his legs happily.

This was officially the best Christmas ever!