A whole lot of Littles

Requested by: Foxyfnaf20
TW: pull ups, accidents, small injury

Also I don't watch purpled so like, forgive any flawed knowledge, I just know some clips from tiktok

Little!Purpled, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo CG!Karl, Sapnap, Quackity.

It was a bit chaotic in the house hold, that was for sure.

But it was a loveable chaos, and most days were nice.

But there were the days that all 4 children were little, like today.

Tommy woke up first, just rolling over and whining some.

The whining woke up Ranboo, who was the oldest of the four littles and therefore helped his caregivers when possible.

"shhh, Toms!" he said quietly, lifting up the youngest of the four regressors.

Tommy just whined more, squirming as his bottom lip quivered. It was obvious he wasn't calming down.

So Ranboo went to their caregiver's room, Tommy held on his hip, so he didn't wake the other two littles up.

He shook Karl some, the man groaning and slowly opening his eyes, seeming more awake when he saw a regressed Ranboo.

"Hey, bud, what's up?" he asked quietly, being mindful of the two males asleep next to him.

"Tommy's whining, but I can't figure out why!" Ranboo said with a huff, obviously a bit frustrated.

Karl hummed softly, carefully moving Tommy to sit on his lap, giving his bottom a light tap, knowing that when he went to sleep in headspace he wore a pull up, accidents being an issue.

He cooed softly, standing up gently. "Thank you for getting me, Boo. Can you wake up everyone else for me?" he asked, getting a nod from the Regressor, who went to do just that.

Karl smiled some, using the time to get Tommy changed, being respectful about it, which calmed him down.

So he got Tommy into a red onesie with two disk symbols on it, and some red and white striped socks so his feet wouldn't get cold.

He walked back to the Regressor bedroom, Tubbo and Purpled half asleep, each with their respective plush and pacifier.

(Tubbo's pacifier - he has a bee plush)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Tubbo's pacifier - he has a bee plush)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.