It's just his Character

Requested By: MozillaTurtleFox

So it dawned on me while reading the request I had never watched slimecicle. One video later and I feel like I just had one big fever dream.

Little!Slimecicle CG!Quackity

See, Slime's character made his life a whole lot easier.

His character was naturally child like, so when he wasn't streaming he could happily just be regressed and no one would question it!

Like now, he was somewhat regressed, his character trailing behind Quackity's as they walked through Las Nevadas.

Quackity temporarily muted, to say bye to his chat. "Well, bye chat, it's late."

He ended stream and moved to a private call with Slimecicle, the boy just babbling quietly to something.

"Feeling small?" Quackity asked, turning on his Camera, the boy following suite.

Slimecicle grinned and nodded, waving some at the Camera. He was obviously very hyper.

He had one of his youtooz's plushies and his pacifier

(it has a red heart in the very center in sharpie)

Quackity laughed some. "How old are you feeling, bubs?" he asked, humming softly.

Charlie took a second, but in the end put up 3 fingers with a proud grin.

Quackity smiled softly, cooing at the mentally younger. He glanced at the on his monster, seeing as it was only around 10pm.

He decided he'd let the younger stay up a bit longer as there was no significant plans for the next day.

So the two did, it started with Slimecicle colouring as Quackity told him funny stories and ended up with the two watching a movie via screenshare, both asleep by the end of it.

I'm not sure if I tot exactly what you requested, but I did my best!