Fever

This is essentially a sick fic from a little who is sick-
Structuring this after my school BTW, just different events from what happened with me-

TW: mentions of bad parents, mentions of throwing up

Little!Sam CG!Foolish
Highschool!AU

Sam could've told anyone today would be awful when he woke up.

He felt overly hot for sleeping without a blanket, in shorts and a tank top, his stomach felt like itay end up in a toilet at some point and it felt like he had a headache times 3, plus some extra steroids.

So he told his dad, who always woke him up for school when he got up for work, at a ripe 5:30 AM.

Hid dad just shrugged it off with a 'I'm sorry, but you're still going to school'.

So he threw on sweatpants and a t-shirt, just throwing a sweater on. He couldn't be bothered to get dressed up even somewhat nice.

When he got on the bus, mask on just in case, the bus driver and the boy he was stuck in a seat with both looked at him with worry. They didn't say anything.

He sat with his normal friendgroup for the 20ish minutes before first hour, head laying on his backpack as the noisiness of the commons made his head hurt work.

Even his friengroup was concerned.

"You okay dude?" Dream asked, raising an eyebrow at Sam.

Sam just shook his head with a frown. "I feel sick." he muttered sleepily, wanting to just curl up and sleep.

"You look it." Foolish added, frowning.

"You should tell your first hour teacher, see if you can go home. You look like a walking fuckin corpse." Tommy pointed out. Sure it was mildly exaggerating, but he had the look of a sick person that would just keel over dead.

Foolish hummed some. "Who's your first hour teacher?"

Sam groaned, huffing. "Mr. Blade. And I can't, dad will be pissed."

Foolish rolled his eyes. "I can ask your dad if I can just drive you to my place. He wouldn't want to deal with sick you anyways." he said, pulling out his phone.

Sam just nodded to the idea, letting his eyes close as the lights seemed way too bright.

When it came time for First Hour, Foolish went with Sam to his class. That wasn't abnormal for freshmen, as Mr. Blade was one of the 'cooler' teachers.

Said teacher glanced away from his computer, having just put the bullring up. "Foolish, can I help you? You normally don't come in here until free time." he pointed out, keeping his usual monotone.

They had around 20 minutes of 'free time' after first hour, essentially catch up time if you have work that's late and/or due that day.

Foolish chuckled awkwardly. "Um, Sam is like really sick and I was hoping you wouldn't mind calling the nurse and seeing if she's free. I already have permission from his dad to take him home, since his dad won't be able to pick him up."

He said, showing Mr. Blade the text of conformation he got.

Techno hummed, glancing at something on his computer before nodding. "I take it that you're aware of you leave that your parents will have to be notified?"

Foolish nodded. "Yes, sir."

His parents wouldn't mind, heck they adored Sam and understood that his parents weren't amazing. Plus they had essentially adopted him, as he was over there more than his own home.

Techno nodded, getting up briefly and talking to the nurse over the phone.

"She's free, let me write you two passes." he said, sitting down once again and briefly writing both passes.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

When they got to the nurse she took Sam's temperature, wrote him a pass to go home and sent both boys on their way with wishes of 'get well soon'!

So Foolish helped Sam out to his car, making sure the radio was off when he turned the car on and started the drive home.

If he had to guess Sam would end up little by the time they got there, but for now was sleeping and buckled up in the backseat.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

When Foolish pulled into the driveway and parked the car he checked his phone, seeing a text from his mom.

She essentially told him they didn't mind that he had an absence now on his record, to take care of Sam and to make sure he sanitized well so no one else got sick.

He sent his mom a quick text back before getting out, opening up the backseat and carefully unbuckling Sam, gently shaking him.

Sam whined some as he opened his eyes, little by now and very uncomfy and icky feeling.
"F-Foosh..?" he mumbled, followed by a cough.

Foolish cooed, gently lifting Sam up and bringing him inside. "Yeah, it's okay Sammy.. You feel icky, huh?"

He asked gently as he carried the other inside, going to the kitchen and setting Sam on a chair.

Sam nodded and whined, tugging his sweater off, feeling way too hot.

Foolish smiled sympathetically, grabbing a sippy cup and mixing some Nightquil and apple juice.

He knew that Sam wouldn't take straight nightquil, but it'd help the boy hopefully feel better and sleep some of this off.

Sam just sat on the chair, whining as he felt awful and just wanted cuddles and sleep.

Foolish was quick to pick Sam up and bring him to his room, sitting down on his bed.

He helped Sam drink the juice and medicine, holding him close and cuddling him gently as the other fell asleep.

Foolish was in for a longgg day.